Ninja&Shogun WashingtonDC Seminar!

I can't wait either Bull.I am sending out the money tomorrow and I have someone else coming with me and I have two spots reserved for my friend and myself and we look forward to going.I can't wait to meet Ninja and Shogun!I have been watching their fights like crazy getting pumped up for this already!!!!!!

That's awesome to read :-)

Shogun and Ninja are very nice kids, and you can ask them whatever you want! Plus, you get also to meet me!! :-P

We're flying to the USA this Wednesday, so it's getting near :-)

Eduardo Alonso.

ttt

ttt again!

ttt

Going to the airport right now, see you all in the USA :-)

ttt

ONLY 5 MORE DAYS!!!!!!!

We hosted a seminar here in Mass Thursday and it turned out to be much better than I imagined.

The main thing I was worried about was the language barrier. Eduardo does an AMAZING job of translating both the techniques and questions about them.

The techniques weren't flashy seminar techniques that just make the teacher look cool they all are definitely usable in MMA, grappling or the streets.

Hopefully the weather doesnt destroy this opportunity for you guys because it was a great experience for us up here.

The Chute Boxe camp holds the toughest fighters in the world. If you fight a Chute Boxe guy, whether you win or lose you're gettin fucked up.

Everybody should dig the snow to make it to the seminar, it's worth it!!! :)

TTT they are really great bunch of guys if you are in the area dont miss this one, they left a mark in the ATL.

JJ

the guys are here and the seminar is on. can't wait.

I went to the one in Philadelphia. They did a lot of their trademark clinch stuff which was worth it in itself. They were also super cool guys. I definitely recommend it.

The seminar was great! Thank you so much Eduardo, Mauricio and Murillo for 4 intense hours of kick ass training.

I had the best time ever!Eduardo helped translate so well.Ninja and Shogun are some very cool guys anad I wish them the best and can't wait to see them kicking ass in Pride again!No language barrier even though they didn't speka English they were very helpful and you could understand them without having to speka with them.Great seminar!!!!

who were you?

big white guy, black shorts w/ red trim, partnered with Doug (TLI instructor)during standup & clinch & Sam (biggest guy there) for takedowns & grappling.

TTT

The Seminar was GREAT!!! here in Atlanta. We hope to have them back @ Velocity

Jim Abrille

Unbelivable seminar

A truly GREAT seminar. Definatly up there with top instructors like Erik Paulson and Matt Thornton. Simple Straight forward combinations, counters and attacks. I was hoping to pick up a few things but I was blown away. I've been to at least a dozen seminars and this ranks WAAAY up there. There was a language barrier but Eduardo handled it well and Murillo and Mauricio were always circulating and helping people out and showing fine points and tons of attention to everyone. They covered the Chute Boxe approach to standup, clinch, ground and even halfguard top and bottom!!!

I only had one complaint, it was only 4 hours long. Next time I go to one of their seminars I'm hopin it's a 2 day.

Thanks Eduardo, Murillo, and Mauricio.