NJ Tournament this weekend!

I'm super excited about the tournament this weekend at the MMA and Sports Extravaganza at the Trump Taj Mahal!

I know there was also suppose to be a Grapplers Quest in Maryland this weekend, but when I looked on the site, it doesn't appear to still be happening. If you were training to compete there, please come to the EGO (Extreme Grappling Open) instead. I promise you will be pleasantly surprised! I know Brian runs a great tournament, and I'm sure you will also find the EGO Tournaments to be top notch.

You can register online at www.ExtremeGrapplingOpen.com and we will keep the pre-reg price up through Thursday at midnight. You can weigh-in Friday night from 6:00-10:00 or Saturday or Sunday morning from 7:00-9:00. Weigh-in in whatever you like. You do not have to where your gi to weigh in.

The Gi Competition will be on Saturday and will start promptly at 10:00am and the No-Gi Competition will be on Sunday and will start promptly at 10:00.

If you have any questions about this weekend - please feel free to email me or call me directly!

See you on the mat!
AJ Clingerman
317-966-8986
www.ExtremeGrapplingOpen.com
ego@ExtremeGrapplingOpen.com