No bang mendes....

Apparently likes to stand still right in front of the opponent. Watch the second fight against aldo. Chad looked completely different... Phone Post 3.0

Dude took a fight in 2 weeks notice... Phone Post 3.0

Dead President - Dude took a fight in 2 weeks notice... Phone Post 3.0
He said himself he was already training and preferred short camps... Phone Post 3.0

And that made him completely change his style? Phone Post 3.0

Yep. Differently a big difference in most of team alpha male with out Ludwig. If only faber could have let bang have control might have been different for a few fights. Phone Post 3.0

Hunto's Huckleberries - Yep. Differently a big difference in most of team alpha male with out Ludwig. If only faber could have let bang have control might have been different for a few fights. Phone Post 3.0
If Faber can't win the belt Noone else can! Phone Post 3.0

OGT -
He said himself he was already training and preferred short camps... Phone Post 3.0
Shorter training camps have been the key to some of his best fights- Urijah Faber UFC 189 Embedded episode 2

He is currently at his all time best- Urijah Faber UFC 189 Embedded episode 1 Phone Post 3.0

gokudamus -
"Zuffa paid him off!!!"

Is that what you're looking for? Phone Post 3.0

If so there are threads already made for you to mourn in Phone Post 3.0

Was Duane Ludwig his striking coach when he fought Aldo the second time? If so that could be the reason for the difference in style. I don't think it was a "work" if that's what you are insinuating. It was an exciting fight regardless of the out came and that's what a fight should be. Phone Post 3.0

SurgicalGloves - If so there are threads already made for you to mourn in Phone Post 3.0
Wat? Phone Post 3.0

gallo_de_ pelea - Was Duane Ludwig his striking coach when he fought Aldo the second time? If so that could be the reason for the difference in style. I don't think it was a "work" if that's what you are insinuating. It was an exciting fight regardless of the out came and that's what a fight should be. Phone Post 3.0
Yes bang was. Lol no I don't think it was a work. Phone Post 3.0

gokudamus -
SurgicalGloves - If so there are threads already made for you to mourn in Phone Post 3.0
Wat? Phone Post 3.0
Sorry.

I misinterpreted the "Bang" in the thread title and didn't realize you were talking about the absence of Duane Ludwig and the effect it had.

My bad. Phone Post 3.0

When you come up against a truly elite striker youre bound to look worse Phone Post

SurgicalGloves - 
gokudamus -
"Zuffa paid him off!!!"

Is that what you're looking for? Phone Post 3.0

The evidence is there.

OGT -
What was he supposed to say? Imagine the media if he said nah I'm not really in shape but I will give it a shot Phone Post 3.0

gokudamus -
gallo_de_ pelea - Was Duane Ludwig his striking coach when he fought Aldo the second time? If so that could be the reason for the difference in style. I don't think it was a "work" if that's what you are insinuating. It was an exciting fight regardless of the out came and that's what a fight should be. Phone Post 3.0
No, Martin kampman(sp?) was. Phone Post 3.0

H Bomb the World -
gokudamus -
No Phone Post 3.0

gokudamus -
H Bomb the World -
gokudamus -
No Phone Post 3.0
Googled it and you are correct. My bad Phone Post 3.0