"No Deal" for Driver accused of killing Mask

GladiatorGannon - Feel free to conduct the following experiment - drive at the legal speed limit on any fast moving road, and aim your car at tree. Get back to us with your findings.

that is the stupidest fucking thing i have heard.

speed limits were not just pulled out of thin air, many tests are done to detremine them, can u get killed from a 30 mile a hour crash ofcoarse but your odds are a hell of alot higher to survive than at 100. vehicles are not designed to safely withstand wrecks at those high rates of speeds but are designed to to optimise safety at the regulated speeds.

your reaction time when traveling at high rates of speed are severly reduced and the ablitly to control your car when something like another car hitting you also is hampered.

but the big thing is that he was endangering the lives of every person on that road and maimed his passenger. Im not saying the other guy isnt at fault but mask wasnt some innocent bystander that got smoked by a drunk driver that alot of people on here are painting him as, his actions were just as deadly as the drunk drivers.

sucks he died but its kinda like feeling bad for a person who played russian rullette and lost, a pointless death.

IENHB - Shut the fuck up, carl, devilyn and you other fags. You act like none of you have ever drivin 100mph before, just because he wasnt going the speed limit doesnt mean that he caused the accident. He was on his way back from the gym and this drunk driver came into his lane and t boned him you dumb fucks! It doesnt matter if he was going 60mph, the drunk wouldve still crossed into his lane because he was drunk and it wouldve still caused the wreck! Its funny how you coward faggits just love to sit in front of your computer and talk shit.
Of course it matter IENHB.  If he was going 60 MPH, he would not have been at the same location as the Porsche when it crossed into his lane.  It required him to go 100 MPH in order to be there at the exact time.  It matters a lot, just think about it for a minute.  

If two cars leave the same spot travling at different speeds, (car A is traveling at 100 miles per hour and car B is traveling at 60 miles per hour) will they both reach car C at the same time, or will one car be lagging way behind the other? 

frontrowbrian -  was Mask going 100 mph or is this just an example of a slimy trial lawyer (they all are) being a slimy trial lawyer? is there proof he was going 100 mph?

The car being cut into 3 pieces tends to support a very high rate of speed.  100 sounds like a number they picked out of the air, but one that would tend to be consistent with that type of wreckage that was caused upon impact. 

sewich -
but the big thing is that he was endangering the lives of every person on that road and maimed his passenger. Im not saying the other guy isnt at fault but mask wasnt some innocent bystander that got smoked by a drunk driver that alot of people on here are painting him as, his actions were just as deadly as the drunk drivers.

Mask was guilty of speeding and (possibly) racing. The other guy guilty of driving drunk, speeding, and racing. If you drive drunk and someone dies as a result, that's at least manslaughter in my book and the guy is guilty. Lessening the sentence because Mask was driving irresponsibly is up to the judge.

sewich -

No they weren't. Driving a 100 miles an hour is very dangerous, but driving 100 miles an hour hammered (not drunk, hammered) is worse, much much worse.

Altofsky - 
sewich -

I'm not disputing you but I thought I'd share something interesting. I saw a Ferrari crash once and it wasn't going over 70. There were pieces of it strewn down the highway for over 100 yards. I've never seen a car come apart like that. The "cockpit", however, was still intact. I'm thinking this might be the way they're designed because of Ferrari's racing heritage.

GladiatorGannon - 
sewich -

No they weren't. Driving a 100 miles an hour is very dangerous, but driving 100 miles an hour hammered (not drunk, hammered) is worse, much much worse.

both are illegal, extremley dangerous to bystanders, and not excusable even if he was a good guy.

both fucked up and 1 paid the ultimate price, if u play with a loaded gun dont be suprised if it bites u in the ass.

And as testimony in the trial continues, the "Mask was racing" things turns out be be nothing but a defense attorney smokescreen - the drunk driver saw Mask blow by him, and drove after him to try and impress the girl he was on a date with. He lost control and hit Mask, sending him spinning. No sign that Mask even realized that another car was following him b4 he was hit. Then the coward Kirby left them bleeding by the side of the road without even trying to call an ambulance.

That's what I was going to say... if Mask blew past him at 100MPH and the drunk was going 60, by the time the drunk accelerates to 100 (with the reaction time) how far ahead is Mask going to be? He'll then have to go over 100 to make that up.