No Fox Sports 1 on satellite?

Didn't see anyone post about it, so apologies if it is a re post. Apparently Dish, Direct TV and Time warner have not reached a deal yet to broadcast. So, as of now, only Comcast customers are guaranteed it. Didn't ppl change from Comcast to satellite because of Fuel iirc? Also Fox Sports Go is launching the same day, so if you are a subscriber, you can watch live feeds on iPad and iPhone. Can someone post the article. I am using talk to text right now. Pretty sure they will remedy this, Fight Nights and TUF will do horribly if not. Phone Post

I thought speed and fuel was just changing to Fox Sports 1 and 2? And direct tv already has both. Phone Post 3.0

so you didn't like it but you still listened for half an hour? And the Fox talk was way later than half an hour into the show anyways.

I want to find a way to watch Fox Sports up here so I can continue to watch Onrait and O'Toole.

RKing85 - so you didn't like it but you still listened for half an hour? And the Fox talk was way later than half an hour into the show anyways.

I want to find a way to watch Fox Sports up here so I can continue to watch Onrait and O'Toole.
Ya I am def hoping to see Onrait and O'toole up here again, crossing fingers that Bell keep "speed" up and running Phone Post 3.0

deadlysyn - I thought speed and fuel was just changing to Fox Sports 1 and 2? And direct tv already has both. Phone Post 3.0

"Originally, distribution executives believed they would be able to carry FS1 at the same lower rate they pay for Speed until their Speed contracts end, but sources say Fox has not made that offer to any distributor that hasn’t signed new carriage deals. "

http://www.sportsbusinessdaily.com/Journal/Issues/2013/07/15/Media/FS1.aspx