No FS2 on comcast??

Am I the only one? I called in and they say they don't offer it? You gotta be shitting me! Phone Post 3.0

hendofanforlife - Hey bro, it's available in 85 million homes, just not ours.

No its available in like 35 million homes. 

I never miss a Munoz fight! Now I have to get my lazy ass cleaned up and find a hooters Phone Post 3.0

Fuck Comcast.

Could I get a pm regarding this issue? I'm watching the prelim stream right now and it makes me sad that I will be forced to stop watching cause I got that triple play. Fuck a dish. Phone Post 3.0

I too would love to check my Pms regarding comcast... Phone Post 3.0

You're not the only one.

May I also get a PM? Phone Post 3.0

Check and see if you have fox Deportes... They show them also... Will be in Spanish but hit mute if you no Habla . Phone Post 3.0

So lame. I hate missing fights. Phone Post 3.0

Hey, it's on the same channel that Fuel aired on. Only problem is that Comcast doesn't offer it in HD Phone Post 3.0

Comcast lick tiger balls. Then the fans get accused of doing something "that's fucking illegal" even though tiger ball lickin' Comcast forces fans to do something "that's fucking illegal".

Speaking of illegal someone pm me a link!

?? Phone Post

I called back in and they said they do offer in and sold me a 20 dollar upgrade. Then it turns out they don't have it. Now I'm on the line trying to cancel the upgrade and order the Latino package because it's airing on fox deportes... Christ almighty Phone Post 3.0

Collin Reuter - I called back in and they said they do offer in and sold me a 20 dollar upgrade. Then it turns out they don't have it. Now I'm on the line trying to cancel the upgrade and order the Latino package because it's airing on fox deportes... Christ almighty Phone Post 3.0

What a headache Phone Post

GUYS IT"S ON FOX DEPORTES HD FOR FREE.  JUST MUTE IT.

Watching now but I never thought I'd say I miss joe Rogan lol. Phone Post 3.0

They won't even show the post fight interviews Phone Post 3.0

dMo -

Fuck Comcast.

Yes Phone Post 3.0