No hate but 3 of Jones last 5 wins = go 2 decision

PaulSarks - 
Thingading - 
time traveling 12er - 
FeelinFroggy - 
FTUGTT_Mix6APlix - 
Thingading - ...and the 2 finishes during his last 5 fights were both against blown up Middleweights Chael Sonnen and Vitor Belfort.

Not hating, but I hear Dana publicly giving Aldo grief about not finishing his fights lately (4 of his last 6 have gone the distance) and we all know the massive criticism of GSP by many for all his decisions.

Why is there no mention of the majority of Jones' last 5 fights going to the judges?

I understand he dominated Evans and Glover - and that Gusty was the only close one. But this is one the very main reasons GSP always used to get hate. He would dominate his opponents but not finish them. How is Bones' one-sided fights against Evans and Glover and not finishing them any different then what we've seen with the same type of situations with Aldo and GSP?

I'm sure I'll get some hate from the Jones' nuthuggers for simply asking. No less, it's still a legit question.
Shut up fag op Phone Post 3.0

wow, just wow...member since 2003, over 33 thousand posts, even splurged on the pro membership, and not a single VU...man youre pathetic

Any guesses on this one guys? Just previously banned or a cowardly alt?

Good question. Personally, I think the oh-so-original and cowardly "Shut up fag" to a simple non-fighter bashing question merits either a suspension or another ban. It adds absolutely nothing to the UG but wasted space.

Are you and FeelinFroggy the same person? No way we could have two people that stupid in the same thread at the same time.

BTW I think FeelinFroggy is FeelinFrozen

Whatever, 10 dayer.

PaulSarks - 
Thingading - 
PaulSarks - 
Thingading - 
time traveling 12er - 
FeelinFroggy - 
FTUGTT_Mix6APlix - 
Thingading - ...and the 2 finishes during his last 5 fights were both against blown up Middleweights Chael Sonnen and Vitor Belfort.

Not hating, but I hear Dana publicly giving Aldo grief about not finishing his fights lately (4 of his last 6 have gone the distance) and we all know the massive criticism of GSP by many for all his decisions.

Why is there no mention of the majority of Jones' last 5 fights going to the judges?

I understand he dominated Evans and Glover - and that Gusty was the only close one. But this is one the very main reasons GSP always used to get hate. He would dominate his opponents but not finish them. How is Bones' one-sided fights against Evans and Glover and not finishing them any different then what we've seen with the same type of situations with Aldo and GSP?

I'm sure I'll get some hate from the Jones' nuthuggers for simply asking. No less, it's still a legit question.
Shut up fag op Phone Post 3.0

wow, just wow...member since 2003, over 33 thousand posts, even splurged on the pro membership, and not a single VU...man youre pathetic

Any guesses on this one guys? Just previously banned or a cowardly alt?

Good question. Personally, I think the oh-so-original and cowardly "Shut up fag" to a simple non-fighter bashing question merits either a suspension or another ban. It adds absolutely nothing to the UG but wasted space.

Are you and FeelinFroggy the same person? No way we could have two people that stupid in the same thread at the same time.

BTW I think FeelinFroggy is FeelinFrozen

Whatever, 10 dayer.

bahahaah wow that really hurts...good burn FeelinFroggy

I'm more than happy to have The Mods look into my account and email history (which goes back to 2006) compared to yours to see who might be creating dual accounts, 10 dayer.

In fact, I hope they will.

It's simple he might not get the finishes but you can see he try's to every fight Phone Post 3.0

I'm no Jones fan but, with the exception of Gus, he has been smashing his opponents and Gus was a war, no matter who you think won.

Fucking hates those fingers though. Phone Post 3.0

Fryedtakyama owns me, it's normal - The only one he played safe in was the rashad fight. He was putting it on glover up until like the end of the 5th. And him vs Gus was a war. Phone Post 3.0
This exactly.

I felt like he coasted in the Hashad fight but in the Glover and Gus fights he definitely went for it.

With all the shit he throws, he's one of the biggest risk takers in the UFC. Phone Post 3.0

I think in the rashad fight rashads lack of risk taking certainly made jones' chances of finishing much more difficult. Jones coasted more in that fight than usual but rashad didn't take any risks even though he was getting owned. Phone Post 3.0

komal - The difference is Aldo and GSP aren't taking any risks to finish their opponent. You can't say Jon didn't try to finish Glover and Gus. Maybe Rashad he fought a little safe but every other guy he's tried his best to finish. Phone Post 3.0
This. Phone Post 3.0

He needs to stop toying with guys and go for the kill. Phone Post 3.0

How about giving the guys who went the distance a little bit of credit?

Jones isn't perfection personified, ok? Phone Post 3.0

FTUGTT_Mix6APlix - Hey feelin faggy, if caring about green arrows is your thing, Ill give you some advise: Dont point out that Nick would get owned by GSP, and if you make a thread clearly stating how Benson would win every scramble vs Nate, and use his kicks to nullify Nates reach advantage months before the fight was even signed, dont bump it after Nate gets his ass beat. The 13 year old 209 fans are easily butthurt and will vote you down enmass to make themselves feel better about the quality of their pathetic petty little lives. As for green arrows, I dont give a fuck. G'day. Phone Post 3.0
Well, you're not wrong. Phone Post 3.0

Yea, credit to the competition. These guys are going in there to win. Phone Post