No outrage over spitting blood?

"I spit in the face of people who don't wanna be cool" - Carlito Phone Post 3.0

Kindly -
The Power Double - 
pidgey - why was he mad? something happened in the fight? i missed that one
Nope. Just got lit up then couldn't escape and had to tap. Straight up dummy spit. Shithouse Phone Post 3.0

Actually, rewatching the lead up to the tap, Samman did hold onto the choke for about 2 seconds as BJM stepped in. Bad sportsmanship is unjustifiable though.

http://websta.me/p/1027850040672809581_194007843

Overheld for sure. Phone Post 3.0

drjones - http://gfycat.com/ElectricHelpfulDegus

Someone said earlier in the thread that he apologized, basically acknowledging what he did was fucked up. I see a huge difference between spitting on the ground and spitting in someone's face. If you just beat your opponent and he spit blood in your face would you be cool with that?

ProteinOverdrive -
Kindly -
The Power Double - 
Nope. Just got lit up then couldn't escape and had to tap. Straight up dummy spit. Shithouse Phone Post 3.0

Actually, rewatching the lead up to the tap, Samman did hold onto the choke for about 2 seconds as BJM stepped in. Bad sportsmanship is unjustifiable though.

What are you blind people looking at???

When john stepped into to stop it then samman let go of the choke immediately. You sissys need to go back to watching whatever sissy sport you watch Phone Post 3.0

SensoriaUtopia - Spitting out blood the wrong way, Caio

Sptting out blood the right way, Robbie

VU hahaha theres a right way to do it and a wrong way to do it

ValeTudo 1 -
ProteinOverdrive -
Kindly -
The Power Double - 

What are you blind people looking at???

When john stepped into to stop it then samman let go of the choke immediately. You sissys need to go back to watching whatever sissy sport you watch Phone Post 3.0
Go to an optometrist brah. Everybody can see hr over held it. It's only you that is claiming he didn't. Phone Post 3.0

not too long at all

Sportsmanship should be the least focused on thing in this "sport" Phone Post 3.0

I thought that was disgusting, but I dont think he should be cut for that. A fine at the most

He just made himself look bad for disrespecting his opponent like that.

ColeMillerATT - Sportsmanship should be the least focused on thing in this "sport" Phone Post 3.0

It's martial arts at the end of the day, my man. Honor and respect should be present at all times. Otherwise, it's a pitbull fight. No skill, science and art to it.

He may be fined./ I think the same thing happened to a guy throwing his mouth poece into the crowd, although, that wasn't with bad intend. But they appear to uphold these rules strictly.

benwah - Sore loser Caio Magalhaes not only refused to shake Josh Samman's hand last night but spit blood at him?! I'm surprised he isn't being disciplined/fined.
It is super sad this guys isn't getting disciplined
What's the message here, it's ok to act like total scum after a fight and literally spit blood at your opponent??
What a slap in the face to Mixed Martial Arts, and ALL martial arts period
What kind if example is this to all of our inspiring young martial artists and fans? Phone Post 3.0

Is there a way to edit?
Damn Phone Post 3.0

Kostakio -
ColeMillerATT - Sportsmanship should be the least focused on thing in this "sport" Phone Post 3.0

It's martial arts at the end of the day, my man. Honor and respect should be present at all times. Otherwise, it's a pitbull fight. No skill, science and art to it.

100% Phone Post 3.0

The Power Double - He should be cut. Phone Post 3.0
This. Phone Post 3.0

That was disgraceful. I'd cut him. Phone Post 3.0

If Samman get's an std from the spit then he should get cut. Only if he get's an std though. Y'know, just to have a good reason for cutting him. Phone Post 3.0

Ben Rothwell -
Kostakio -

100% Phone Post 3.0
Spitting on someone is fucking very low... In the ends its a competition.. If he had problems with the other guy he should talk to him in the locker room.. Phone Post 3.0

Gadelha punched Johanna Champion waaaay after the bell, and they didn't do shit. Nothing at all, no fine, suspension, nothing.

Meanwhile Semtex still isn't allowed back. UFC makes no sense in how they selectively punish people for similar events. Phone Post 3.0