No outrage over spitting blood?

Oh, and Bisping got ZERO punishment for spitting on Jorge Riveras corner. Wouldn't be shocked if they turned a blind eye here. Phone Post 3.0

Hate420 - Gadelha punched Johanna Champion waaaay after the bell, and they didn't do shit. Nothing at all, no fine, suspension, nothing.

Meanwhile Semtex still isn't allowed back. UFC makes no sense in how they selectively punish people for similar events. Phone Post 3.0
All is forgiven if you immediately say sorry apparently Phone Post 3.0

UGCTT_I Am Bones Jones Ignition Interlock Device -
smithsamman -
Corey - 
Kindly - 
The Power Double - 
pidgey - why was he mad? something happened in the fight? i missed that one
Nope. Just got lit up then couldn't escape and had to tap. Straight up dummy spit. Shithouse Phone Post 3.0

Actually, rewatching the lead up to the tap, Samman did hold onto the choke for about 2 seconds as BJM stepped in. Bad sportsmanship is unjustifiable though.

http://websta.me/p/1027850040672809581_194007843

That choke was not even in the realm of being held too long.

Some people were saying that Maghaeles tapped with his left hand while standing and was mad Samman didn't let go. Hard to see from that angle though
But did the ref stop it at that point?
You dont quit until the ref stops you. Phone Post 3.0
^ this. He was tapping like crazy but big Jon wasn't stepping in so can't really blame samman Phone Post 3.0

ColeMillerATT - Sportsmanship should be the least focused on thing in this "sport" Phone Post 3.0
I agree but spitting at someone is a bullshitt move regardless.. I've sent u shake after fights, as most do. We're lucky samman isn't a Diaz brother or something it would've been chaos...

I just think spitting on or at some one is some of the most disrespectful shit you could do to another person Phone Post 3.0

Hate420 - Oh, and Bisping got ZERO punishment for spitting on Jorge Riveras corner. Wouldn't be shocked if they turned a blind eye here. Phone Post 3.0
Caio isn't bisping. They don't wanna shine light on it but I won't be surprised if he's cut or has a tough time finding his next fight Phone Post 3.0

ProteinOverdrive -
ValeTudo 1 -
ProteinOverdrive -
Kindly -
The Power Double - 
Nope. Just got lit up then couldn't escape and had to tap. Straight up dummy spit. Shithouse Phone Post 3.0

Actually, rewatching the lead up to the tap, Samman did hold onto the choke for about 2 seconds as BJM stepped in. Bad sportsmanship is unjustifiable though.

Overheld for sure. Phone Post 3.0
What are you blind people looking at???

When john stepped into to stop it then samman let go of the choke immediately. You sissys need to go back to watching whatever sissy sport you watch Phone Post 3.0
Go to an optometrist brah. Everybody can see hr over held it. It's only you that is claiming he didn't. Phone Post 3.0
I hope for your own sake that you're trolling. Samman let go as soon as BJM stepped in. Phone Post 3.0

Ben Rothwell - Is there a way to edit?
Damn Phone Post 3.0
Only on the pc brother, can't do it on your phone. Phone Post 3.0

He blew his bloody nose at him. That was nasty

I don't give a shit that he apologised. That was disgusting behaviour and you could see the petulant malice on his face when he did it too. It's not like he's not known for being a dick either. Blatant shots to the back of the head on previous opponents. Phone Post 3.0

I'm not saying it excuses the spitting at all, but doesn't anyone see how obnoxious Josh's behavior seems immediately before the spit?

He basically runs right up to a guy who is understandably upset about a tough loss, forces a half a handshake on him, then waves him off like "fuck this guy, I'm gonna go high five my bros" before Caio even has a chance to react. Completely ignoring him would have been more respectful than that.

Yeah, I hate spitters Phone Post 3.0

he is pretty immature to not realize the situation. ya you tapped but you were also bleeding, panicing, falling down...theres a lot to consider and you were nowhere near going out. often we see someone tap lightly as theyre going out that doesnt get noticed then it gets stopped too far after theyve gone to sleep...that is dangerous...waiting a second after his panic'd tapping is no danger...he wasnt close to going out

he panicd like the guy benividez made tap out with his feet did haha

Incredibly disrespectful.
I dknt think he will be punished tho. Phone Post 3.0

ProteinOverdrive -
ValeTudo 1 -
ProteinOverdrive -
Kindly -
The Power Double - 

Overheld for sure. Phone Post 3.0
What are you blind people looking at???

When john stepped into to stop it then samman let go of the choke immediately. You sissys need to go back to watching whatever sissy sport you watch Phone Post 3.0
Go to an optometrist brah. Everybody can see hr over held it. It's only you that is claiming he didn't. Phone Post 3.0
Are you serious?? Do you know the rules of mma???

You do know the fight is over when the ref says it's over. If a fighter taps that does not mean you let go and you automatically won only the REFEREE CAN MAKE THAT CALL.

Now go back and watch the video again now that I have educated you with a little basic mma knowledge.

You're welcome Phone Post 3.0

Red mist for samman holding the rnc too long? Caio tapped on the way down. Phone Post 3.0

Bj Penn running over and wiping the blood off of sherk was disrespectful as well but doubt anyone on here said anything negative about it Phone Post 3.0

That was about a spazzy panic tap as I've ever seen

Also Caio has a bit of the innsmouth look Phone Post 3.0

Heat of the moment. He didn't hurt the guy and apologized. Not the best look none the less. Phone Post 3.0

OmgItsTheWams - Bj Penn running over and wiping the blood off of sherk was disrespectful as well but doubt anyone on here said anything negative about it Phone Post 3.0
You shut your whore mouth about bj penn!! Phone Post 3.0