No robbery. GTFO haters

Enough said. Bisping was impressive with his reversals and his takedown defense so I'll give credit where credit is due, but you can't win a fight by defending the entire time. Chael got a number of good takedowns and took the back/mounted Bisping and definitely won the 3rd, the 1st by a narrow margin. I think Mike won the 2nd, but it could be argued either way. Phone Post

Yeah, I thought the same thing. Phone Post

He also landed some punches so I could easily accuse you of being a Bisping hater.

I'm the guy with no dog in this fight ANderson over all

Great post OP.

anyone who understands mma knows chael won that fairly squarely

Besides, what would Bisping have attained by winning?  An Anderson fight, not a good move.

mmavixen -  Great post OP.

slurp slurp Phone Post

ranier wolfcastle -  anyone who understands mma knows chael won that fairly squarely

My favorite posters have not let me down tonight.

Hate both those guys but Bisping won rounds 1 and 2 and clearly outstruck Chael. Chael definitely had round 3 but that was the only round where he did anything with a takedown.

he was the only one to establish an offense.. bisping did a good job trying to do his impersonation of cheals fighting style to frustrate him, but.. that was 29-28 chael, all day every day..

ChaosOverkill - He also landed some punches so I could easily accuse you of being a Bisping hater.

I'm the guy with no dog in this fight ANderson over all

To be clear, I was claiming he didn't mount any significant offense. This was a very close fight, but IMO the only meaningful strike on the feet was Chael's overhand which wasn't devastating either. The only significant offense were Chael's takedowns and and his mount/taking the back. Phone Post

ranier wolfcastle -  anyone who understands mma knows chael won that fairly squarely

Bullshit, Bisping controlled Sonnen on the cage during the first and second rounds whilst landing a few big shots. The decision was a joke. Phone Post

daba - Hate both those guys but Bisping won rounds 1 and 2 and clearly outstruck Chael. Chael definitely had round 3 but that was the only round where he did anything with a takedown.

This

daba - Hate both those guys but Bisping won rounds 1 and 2 and clearly outstruck Chael. Chael definitely had round 3 but that was the only round where he did anything with a takedown.

Round 2 I agree, if only by a narrow margin. Round 1 was very close as well, but Mike got put on his back twice and his strikes landed were few and almost completely irrellevant. Phone Post