no tolerance for racism!

Does that mean he doesn not like little baby Joey? How could you not like little baby Joey? She is sooooo cute.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
50% White, 100% Proud! BITCHES!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Mommy is not too bad either. What would I do if I were a racist? Life without asian women is a sad thought.

Agreed! My wife is Korean, couldn't do without her!

i don't think i have even dated a white girl in like 9 years! Stranglehold, down with the brown! Life without latinas is a sad thought....well at least one special latina!

If it's brown Strangle's down, if it's yellow I'm your fellow! I had to. Strangle, call me fool. 619 252 5615.

get off my back York. I will call you tomorrow...lay off the ice brah!

Dude, I love the ice. HAHAHA. I actually did not have to ice it. It is just turning purple. No pain and no more swelling. Doc said it is cool.

I have ALWAYS been equal opportunity; I even had a quota system - until I got married, that is!

Triple swirl!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1uwOL4rB-go

love the swirl.

Dude, it is tomorrow already. up Slackerhold.

JESUS York!! I am in the booth right now keeping "wake Up alabama" on cbs 42 on time! let me work in peace! I will call you after the show is over at 7. tune in and watch the hottest morning show on tv!

It's Fred York, not Jesus York. Is it true what the say about the "booth" at newsrooms?

if by "what they say" you mean "so boring that I spend two hours posting on the UG while timing the show".....then yes, 'it' is true.

Word. Those chicks need some skills. They seem pretty regular. Who did they sleep with to get those jobs?

Well let's see, who is the producer of the show? Just kidding. No experience = Cheap labor.

'No experience = Cheap labor."

applies to everything in life!

I've seriously been leaving Skip and Sally (LM) out of this because they are really sweet people, but I got a laugh out of that post Pat.

Pat - please do not associate us with the garbage posted by someone we know.  Likewise I'll not assume you're an asshole just because you know a few.  ;-)

Not guilty by association.  We take anyone that's  serious about fighting, training and willing and able to make the necessary sacrifices.    lm