NO UFC 46!

http://www.sherdog.net/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=134808

damn!!!!!!!!!!!

That seriously sux

thats fucked .

UFC 46 was the best card that have had for ages .

I cant belive it .

Its main events fault too.

They didnt advertise UFC 44 or 45 in the foxtel magazine. Also i didnt see one add for UFC 45 although apparently there was adds for it.

When i rang through to order it UFC 45 and 46 were not listed on the menu and i had to wait for an operator to order it. Youre average Joe would probably not wait to speak to an operator and just give up.

i am so dissapointed

Does anyone know if it will still screen in NZ?

i'll wait till a little closer to the date before crying. I fucking hope it shows though, i wasnt under the impression it was doing badly. Can't be doing any worse then "and evening with Cher" or "Jerry Springer uncut".
if it does go though... back to bootlegging for me :\

that sucks fuckin balls. time to emal again. they keep fucking around too much. grrrrr

Not that surprising unfortunately...

I bitched about Austar not showing UFC45.
Some inside info I got was that they only had 300 PPV sales for UFC44 out of 420,000'ish subscribers.

They don't even come close to covering costs.

Figure Foxtels sales are maybe 300% better and we still aren't talking about very impressive numbers.

Given that Foxtel, Austar and Optus all own Mainevent, it stands to reason that these things will happen.

As for the new sports channels in the digital lineup, don't expect to see any more MMA. Just cricket and football with selectable camera angles, replays and shit (yeah, woohoo)

This is why pay TV piracy is a bad thing :-(

Ah well, bring on "the hub"

Tank

"Can't be doing any worse then "and evening with Cher" or "Jerry Springer uncut"

My thoughts exactly, or even half of those Monday night PPV's with Mundine fighting a homeless guy.

The Mundine fights probably don't cost as much to buy the rights to...

As for Jerry and Cher, I suspect these shows do dissapointingly well :-(

Tank

"When i rang through to order it UFC 45 and 46 were not listed on the menu and i had to wait for an operator to order it. Youre average Joe would probably not wait to speak to an operator and just give up."

Same thing happened to me. With piss-poor organisation like this they can hardly complain about low buy rates.

Mainevent is so hopeless they had times for all the shows on their website listed as EDT, but the times were EST (ie all start times were out for EVERYONE)

Must be great to have no competition. Lucky we have the ACCC...

Tank

sing petition to keep UFC

http://www.petiti