No way does GSP lose tonight

GSP might lose again in the next couple years if he doesn't retire, but there's no way he's losing to Hendricks tonight. I expect GSP to also get his first octagon finish in 4.75 years. Phone Post 3.0

Poopy, you must be kidding about the finish. How do you see that going? Phone Post 3.0

How dare you curse gsp like this. If he loses I hold you solely responsible. Phone Post 3.0

I am not impressed with your pre-dic-tion.

The fight looks the very same to me as the Rory - Robbie fight. You posted saying you thought lawlor had a 50/50 chance in that one, what makes this one so different?

I'm with you though, I'd love lawlor and Gsp to both win. Phone Post 3.0

I see it as a mid 4th round tko due to fatigue after GSP has wrestle thumped him up for a few rounds. Phone Post 3.0

Willin - Poopy, you must be kidding about the finish. How do you see that going? Phone Post 3.0
Honestly I wouldn't be that surprised. I fully expect Hendricks to put it all out there early looking for the ko and gassing himself out enough for gsp to hurt him. Phone Post 3.0

FreightTrain - I am not impressed with your pre-dic-tion.
Hahahaha VU Phone Post 3.0

I just hope to see a spectacular finish from either guy. Great fights lined up. Phone Post 3.0

This is GSPs worst possible matchup. If he's going to lose, it'll be tonight.

Fear the beard. Phone Post 3.0

Buck 65 - This is GSPs worst possible matchup. If he's going to lose, it'll be tonight.
GSP is better in every category. Hendricks has a punchers chance, at least that's the way I see it. George's camp is just too good. Phone Post 3.0

Johnny has a great chance in the first rounds but he has to put it all out there exposing him later on. I also predict a GSP finish. Phone Post 3.0

Three in agreement?

If that's not a lock then I don't know what is, folks! Phone Post 3.0

Op must have been a judge. Phone Post 3.0