Noah Scam!!

If they have no contact from outside why does Noah get a letter?

This is a HOAX!!!

Noah returns next week. This is all a big scam to cover the fact that they didn't have a fight and needed to fill a week's worht of TV.

No reason they can't get letters. There's no chance of them giving away any information by reading a letter.

i like the "he has a girl friend for 6 months that thought he cheated on him...I don't give a f*uck"

If they're not allowed TV or radio why get letters?

Why hasn't anyone else got a letter?

Why does Dana have someone right then and there on the spot to take his place?

They neede to fill an episode.

Sherlock Shmucko has this all figured out!

Seems weird that she would able to contact him if it wasn't something as serious as a family death or sickness. His reaction to a rumor in a 6th month relationship is kind of strange too. And why open the envelope later on unless it was something that he expected? Sounds more like someone close has been sick and has gotten worse or passed away, and Noah doesn't want to talk about on tv.If not, Noah is an idiot.

Dana IS DR Evil

I have to agree that Noah is kind of an idiot for leaving. There is nothing that he is gonna say to her now that couldn't wait two weeks. If she didn't give him a chance after the two weeks were over she wouldn't have been worth it anyway.

He is now officially this season's Eli!!!

Dana/ufc didnt read the letter, apparently the whore sent it as an "emergency" letter.

So if someone said emergency the UFC wouldn't ask what the nature of it is?

Not like someone would call in an emergency or anything like that.

MAssive BS

HOAX

lol@the camera guys. missing the head kick and the uppercut during training, but getting Noah puttin the envelope in his gym bag. Were they pics of him cheating w/a chick? or pics of his girl cheating on him?. Either way BS, imo.

They chose not to show the fight. There is a fight but they are dragging the show out an extra week this way.

Why does Dana have someone right then and there on the spot to take his place?

God, you new TUF fans are dumb fools.

Because all the losers must stay at the loser house until their losing episode airs. Dana simply makes the call and exactly 30 seconds later the replacement is standing right back with his team again.

MOron.

"God, you new TUF fans are dumb fools.

Because all the losers must stay at the loser house until their losing episode airs. Dana simply makes the call and exactly 30 seconds later the replacement is standing right back with his team again.

MOron."

Er, everybody (winners and losers) went home as soon as all the taping was done (end of Feb.) This was well before any episodes aired. But yes, they are all there for the duration of the taping. In fact, if you look closely, you can see some of the "losers" training with the guys still in competition.

"God, you new TUF fans are dumb fools."

Good way to preface a statement that is totally stupid and wrong! Nothing like calling people "dumb fools" while making a dumb fool of yourself!

easy Jack, easy.
You are what.. an old TUF fan.
That would make you a KKM on the UG by the way.

Do you also bash newbies on the American Idol forum for not knowing the ins and outs of the show.
My guess would be yes.

It wasn't fake. I can tell a wimpering coward when I see one. That was no work.

"In fact, if you look closely, you can see some of the "losers" training with the guys still in competition"

WTF????

Shmucko the "Moron" here.

I am not a TUF newbie and watched since season one.

Yeah I forgot about the loser house so sue me!

"In fact, if you look closely, you can see some of the "losers" training with the guys still in competition"

NowhereMan22000 sez: "WTF????"

It's true Nowhere Man. Camera work and editing makes it not obvious, but if you look closely at what's going on in the background, you'll see guys that have been eliminated training. They're out on the mats rolling and sparring with the guys that are still in it.