Noooooo B-Lol Vs Leon official for 304 😭

Fuck Palestine
And
Fuck B-Lol

2 Likes

Oh cool

Another terrorist

9 Likes

I don’t think Anik should have dropped that obviously cryptic msg.

Dana is Gonna be pissed, and that Gambling Degenerate will have to delete this tweet.

1 Like

Hopefully we will turn him away at our borders…

But In The UK it seems we give out the red carpet treatment for these terrorists, rapist and “Asylum seekers”

This is just fucking horrible, will be more boring that Rose Vs Carla 2 title fight

7 Likes

Fuck Palestine. I hope boring ass Leon KOs that terrorist piece of shit

6 Likes

B-Lol, Ur soooo Pro Palestine why dont u go over to the Gaza strip and fight for Ur dumb ass cause…

5 Likes

Dude was born in fuckin Chicago

So maybe he could seek asylum…lol

4 Likes

This news has really pissed me off…

NOBODY WANTS TO SE B-LOL FIGHT
NOBODY.

RELEASE HIM FROM HIS CONTRACT.

Can you imagine if this POS wins the belt?

He will be insufferable

4 Likes

I hope the fight ends with an eye poke and he goes back to the end of the line

11 Likes

Well I’m glad we’re finally getting it done and over with, cause nobody wants to see this fight lol. Hopefully it’s quick so we can have Shav vs Leon next

2 Likes

3 Likes

Chicago has some of the worst violence in the U.S.

Just nothing but non-stop action every weekend.

This guy’s brand of violence is so boring, that he has brought great dishonor to his city and all of its seedy underworld constituents.

CHICAGO DRIVE-BY-SHOOTERS HATE HIM!

3 Likes

Even in his dreams he wins by boring decision

15 Likes

3 Likes

5 Likes

5 Likes

I don’t see why they waited so long to make this fight. B-lol has been begging for this fight since late last year. Every PPV the guy was there begging for a shot on camera. There’s no reason why they couldn’t have had this on 300 or 301 and got it out of the way. I have to think Leon wanted to sit out until the UK card, so that whole bit about Dana saying Leon was ready to fight anybody at 300 was pure bullshit

1 Like

6 Likes

2 Likes