Not a flattering photo of Fedor and Mir (pic)

I would never bet against Meaty Mir

Frank has a concealed missile launcher in his waistband. You guys don't know the Devil. 

WilkShake -

These post USADA pics get better and better! 

Do they have USADA in Bellator now?

Coker looking leaner though. 

leifdawg -
WilkShake -

These post USADA pics get better and better! 

Do they have USADA in Bellator now?

No. 

Bellator follows state athletics commission testing programs. I’m sure the UG will correct me here if I’m wrong, but I’m pretty sure most state athletic commissions will still accept and issue therapeutic use exemptions for TRT (good thing, IMO). Regardless, athletes still have to stay clear of anabolics and illegal substances. 

mada -

I don’t think Mir looks that bad. His shirt is pretty loose so it makes him look bigger.

This. It’s the shirt.

Mir looks like he’s on that kangaroo diet again

Coker's beard though!

boxy - Mir is back on the sauce.
Hes on that Sweet Baby Ray's

Lmfao! I love mir and fedor. I love coker and want to see his promotion grow, competition in the marketplace and all that… However, that picture is hilarious. From cokers mallwalker dad shoes to frank mirs stetched out food-stained tee shirt. Atleast fedor came correct with track suit of glorious victory.

Casual friday face off?

I don’t even recognize it’s Fedor. I have to trust the thread title

Mir gonna Mir

Mir makes Rampage look svelt

Mustard Tiger -

Mir gonna Mir

This. #RipFedorsarm.
Lights Out Lurker -
jgiveshead - I love the judgemental shots in this thread. That's what some of the world's most dangerous frames actually looks like.
Lol yeah sure.....meanwhile Stipe and Francis are about to fight for the real heavyweight title and look at their "frame". Just because you relate to fatass pudgy guys doesn't mean you're in shape. You're fat, you can't hurt anyone, they are fat, and terrible.

Shows how much you know about the sport.

What real MMA fan with any true knowledge of the sport would shit on Fedor and Mir?

They are two of the best heavyweights this sport has ever seen.

Fedor Emelianenko is the greatest HW to date.

mdfmma123 -
Lights Out Lurker -
jgiveshead - I love the judgemental shots in this thread. That's what some of the world's most dangerous frames actually looks like.
Lol yeah sure.....meanwhile Stipe and Francis are about to fight for the real heavyweight title and look at their "frame". Just because you relate to fatass pudgy guys doesn't mean you're in shape. You're fat, you can't hurt anyone, they are fat, and terrible.

What real MMA fan with any true knowledge of the sport would shit on Fedor and Mir?

He’s a fucking idiot.  I’ve yet to see him post anything on the UG or OG that is not a steaming pile of shit.  

mdfmma123 -
Lights Out Lurker -

They were the best.... 10 years ago. Now they are shells that should have hung it up gracefully, fighting for a paycheck. Stipe is the greatest heavyweight in the world, and if you don't believe that, you need to take the nostalgia goggles off and stop living in the past.
gambatte -
mdfmma123 -
Lights Out Lurker -

They were the best.... 10 years ago. Now they are shells that should have hung it up gracefully, fighting for a paycheck. Stipe is the greatest heavyweight in the world, and if you don't believe that, you need to take the nostalgia goggles off and stop living in the past.

Yes, Stipe is the best HW presently. I won't argue that. But Fedor is the best HW of all time. I don't get why this is so hard for people to comprehend. If Stipe continues on this path than he could in fact eventually fill that slot, but as of now Fedor Emelianenko holds that title.

WhereIsGoranReljic - 
The Silva Fox - And coker looks like jabba the hut

If he's Jabba ,Mir must be the death star.

Lol

Mir post fight talking Chael & Rampage. Frank’s neck is huge. So Fat. His face is looking deformed in the cheeks and head. Is he finishing a cycle? Roid swell? His neck & face look so bad.

https://youtu.be/milcdxIxDAo