Not even Fedor

Could beat Lesnar.

Anyone who thinks there is a heavyweight on the planet right now that can beat him is absolutely delusional.

His speed, size, strength and wrestling will have him owning that belt until he decides to quit fighting or enters Evander Holyfield past prime still wanting to fight phase.

lies.

fedor would armbar frate trane

IrishFighter110 - You will regret making this thread.

No I won't.

Name a legit heavy (Not a 230 lb dude that cant make 205) that even has 10% of the athleticism that Brock has.

I HATE SAYING THIS.  But its 100% true.

You're making a huge assumption based on someone you've seen so little of. You haven't seen how Lesnar will react to a good shot on the chin.. Lesnar is still learning the game.. A decision win over Herring and a TKO of a 46 year old guy 70lbs his junior doesn't equate to alot.

Is he impressive, and does he look like he has a very good future in MMA? Absolutely. Would he beat Fedor right now? I doubt it very much.

" can’t compete at the highest level like how I did."

Awesome grammar.

Right now I would pick Brock over anyone. He would probably ragdoll Fedor at this point in their careers. I am wondering if WWE is going to send anyone else over with Brock, Lashley to rule to fighting world

JOB - You're making a huge assumption based on someone you've seen so little of. You haven't seen how Lesnar will react to a good shot on the chin.. Lesnar is still learning the game.. A decision win over Herring and a TKO of a 46 year old guy 70lbs his junior doesn't equate to alot.

Is he impressive, and does he look like he has a very good future in MMA? Absolutely. Would he beat Fedor right now? I doubt it very much.

He took shots to the chin from Herring who has Kod people his whole life.

"His speed, size, strength and wrestling will have him owning that belt..."

You just described Fedor with the exception of SIZE! Here's my take. I've been a fan of Fedor since the Pride days. I want nothing more than for Fedor to come to the UFC and challenge the top HW's in the division. I think Brock (besides his physical attributes) needs a lot more work. Fedor is dangerous off his back, side, standing on his head and any other direction you can get him in. He's fought some great wrestlers in the past and has done well for himself. Would Broack give him trouble, YES, but enough to beat him, NO!

HenryandPunky - Right now I would pick Brock over anyone. He would probably ragdoll Fedor at this point in their careers. I am wondering if WWE is going to send anyone else over with Brock, Lashley to rule to fighting world

I dont look at Lashley the same way. 

The Mouth -

Herring didn't do diddly to him. Herring hasn't KO'd people his whole life. 1 KO in 40+ fights doesn't make him a KO machine..

IrishFighter110 -  being an athlete doesnt win you fights all the time. yes he is a freak frate trane but he is very very beatable.

Mir will probably lose but Dos Santos and even Valesquez would beat him.

As for Fedor. He has beaten bigger and better wrestlers, strikers and grapplers. He would most likely beat Brock in one round. Sub or ko.

But the GG vs Carwin fight opened my eyes to the danger athletism carries. Because the more skilled fighter lost and lost in the blink of an eye.

Gonzaga is terrible.

The Mouth - 
IrishFighter110 -  being an athlete doesnt win you fights all the time. yes he is a freak frate trane but he is very very beatable.

As for Fedor. He has beaten bigger and better wrestlers, strikers and grapplers. He would most likely beat Brock in one round. Sub or ko.

But the GG vs Carwin fight opened my eyes to the danger athletism carries. Because the more skilled fighter lost and lost in the blink of an eye.
Gonzaga is terrible.

c'mon now...Gonzaga isn't terrible

JOB - 
The Mouth -

Herring didn't do diddly to him. Herring hasn't KO'd people his whole life. 1 KO in 40+ fights doesn't make him a KO machine..

He KOd Goodridge, Yokoi, Takahashi, Iouri, Kerr, Inoue,

Thats more than 1.

Huge fan of Brock and Fedor.

Fedor wins 19/20

NO!

He's not smarter than Fedor, in fact he got kneebar'd by Frank Mir.

Nothin on Frank, but neither have shit/even close to Fedor.

Fedor is on the highest level for MMA,
Ill bet everything i own on it

Im assuming this isnt a troll job

keepthechange - 
The Mouth - 

Gonzaga is terrible.

c'mon now...Gonzaga isn't terrible
yes he is

there is no way brock can stop fedor's arm bar. no one can, his hip movement is too perfect and powerful.

The Mouth - 
IrishFighter110 - You will regret making this thread.

No I won't.

Name a legit heavy (Not a 230 lb dude that cant make 205) that even has 10% of the athleticism that Brock has.

I HATE SAYING THIS.  But its 100% true.

athleticism doesnt mean shit if u dont got the jiu jits to back it up. Fedor's been in a Gi his whole life.

disbeliever - 
Taz - NO!

He's not smarter than Fedor, in fact he got kneebar'd by Frank Mir.

Nothin on Frank, but neither have shit/even close to Fedor.

Fedor is on the highest level for MMA,

Ill bet everything i own on it

Im assuming this isnt a troll job

Getting caught in a sub by someone who is 10 times better than you at bjj is nothing to do with being smart. It is related to experience.
LOL.  Ex Champ, 1st UFC fight. Hmm.

Brock has very little chance against Fedor. Fedor lives off people's mistakes, and there is no way that someone with Brock's level of experience will be able to avoid making a mistake of some kind, no matter how much he can bench press or what his 40 time is.