not giving credit to cain...

...by saying it was the mat that knocked JDS out is complete and utter BS. Cain worked from the opening bell to the ref stoppage, nullifying and eliminating his opponents stengths.

Agreed. VU.

VU to you too. Im just surprised at the ignorance of some of the mma "fans". JDS is still head and shoulders above the competition but Cain is just that good. Fan of both and a great card all around.

It was everything Cain did to him leading up to that but also it was his wrestling, he sat out out of the guillotine and jds could not react, we need a gif to people can see

He wasn't KOed by the sit out. 

Not been on here today so must have missed sonething but the fact of the matter is that cain is the beat heavyweight in the ufc and absolutely showed that last night. Jds had nothing for him. Props to cain. Phone Post

BuddyRevell - 

He wasn't KOed by the sit out. 

No KOed but done. Cain planted him there and JDS was already too beat up to react. The headplant was the final straw, he wasnt technically KOed but he waved the flag after that so....

Thanks for the gif btw.

People need to see this.

And the point was, it was Cain's grappling/wrestling ability to sit out and plant the already beat up JDS like that. People were saying JDS DDT'd himself. Cain did it.

ttt

thats a good escape

Wasa-B - And the point was, it was Cain's grappling/wrestling ability to sit out and plant the already beat up JDS like that. People were saying JDS DDT'd himself. Cain did it.

I completely agree. VU.

Cain was going to win regardless. He deserves all the credit for a great gameplan and execution.

Sick of the cage being a tool to help stall and control. Should just be there to contain the fight, like the ropes. Cain and Randy and the others who do it are just using the tolls available to them, so I am not blaming them or making excuses, its just annoying as fuck to watch. Phone Post

He wasn't Ko'd he didn't want anymore.

Cain beat the shit out of JDS and took away his will to fight.

Plain and simple. Impressive performance - again. Phone Post 3.0

FETT_ LayNprayNINJA - 

Cain was going to win regardless. He deserves all the credit for a great gameplan and execution.

Sick of the cage being a tool to help stall and control. Should just be there to contain the fight, like the ropes. Cain and Randy and the others who do it are just using the tolls available to them, so I am not blaming them or making excuses, its just annoying as fuck to watch. Phone Post

The ropes and corner have never been used in boxing?

Another thing: The guillotine/anaconda may not have been close but at least Junior was trying to make something happen while so beat up. No one has mentioned this. He kept fighting until the very, very end.

FETT_ LayNprayNINJA - Cain was going to win regardless. He deserves all the credit for a great gameplan and execution.

this, I think the second a fighters back touches the cage the ref should star a ten second count then break it up at the end of ten seconds, clinching is one thing, useing the cage as an advantage to beat someone up isn't fair imo its basically like having a weapon if you wrestle Phone Post

Wasa-B -
FETT_ LayNprayNINJA - 

All fights would happen in open fields in real life? Never run into a car or wall or tree.... I think the cage wall adds a realistic side to fight technique along with the practicality of being a position of combat rather than "rope breaks" or out of bounds restarts you get in wrestling or grappling Phone Post 3.0

Wasa-B -
FETT_ LayNprayNINJA -  Cain was going to win regardless. He deserves all the credit for a great gameplan and execution.

Not for the extended periods of time they are allowed to be used in mma. It would be nice to see the cae treated like the ropes were in PRIDE is basically what Im getting at. Might have rambled on a little much. Phone Post

Wasa-B - Another thing: The guillotine/anaconda may not have been close but at least Junior was trying to make something happen while so beat up. No one has mentioned this. He kept fighting until the very, very end.

Very true. Phone Post