Not impressed with Mousasi at all

Barry_BondsMVP - he fought a great fight tonight, dominated OSP

Except for losing the last round, you mean.

And gassing...again!

Anderson got dominated by Chael for 4 rounds and looked very subpar. Does that make him any less of a fighter?

Aphotic - He's sending a message to wrestlers, fuck off.

Since when is OSP a high-level wrestler? He almost quit MMA after his first few fights because he could stop takedowns.

orcus - 
Barry_BondsMVP - he fought a great fight tonight, dominated OSP

Except for losing the last round, you mean.

naw, not really...wasn't really in any trouble...

Whether he was in trouble or not doesn't change the fact that he certainly didn't dominate a round that he LOST.

" Anderson got dominated by Chael for 4 rounds and looked very subpar. Does that make him any less of a fighter? "

No, however, that was an anomaly. The rest of the time Anderson humiliates top notch fighters. Babalu is about as high a level as Mousasi has impressed against.

Phisher - 
Aphotic - He's sending a message to wrestlers, fuck off.

Since when is OSP a high-level wrestler? He almost quit MMA after his first few fights because he could stop takedowns.

He's trying to show his wrestling chops, and this is a good fight to get some real practice doing it.

he certainly dominated majority of the fight, all that matters...

Caught_clean - I see a lot of people saying it would be a good fight, and Mousassi has some good striking. I dont see one person going OMFG MOUASSI TAKES THIS! liek youi guys are saying.

Wait a 11er named "the poop wizard" said he would. I mean come on. 

Ya I'm here what's up I'm an 11er, he still kills Anderson. Every day Anderson gets too old mousasi isn't even in his prime.

And his stand isn't "okay" it's probably some of the best striking in mma. If he comes to America at a top team with wrestling he'd be champ for a while at 185 or 205.

It's an opinion as far as whether I think he can beat Anderson so shove your 11er insults up your ass. Good day Phone Post

gm is always impressive