Now that Tony Ferguson has had elbo surgery

I feel like Conor will suddenly announce that he is ready to take a fight and the UFC will book Conor v Nate 3 because “Tony just had surgery and isnt ready and we have to keep this thing moving along”

Anyone else see this happening?

Sounds about right 

I think Conor will wait till after the holidays to announce anything.

I think the ufc are letting McGregor dictate to much , what ever happened to the old saying your not the champ until you defend your belt

And Khabib is also booked against Barboza so Conor v Nate is about the only fight that makes sense. 

I think Conor beats both Tony and Khabib so I don't think he's ducking them but it would be good to see some action in that division 

And now with rumors of Conor v Tony for UFC 222 this makes perfect sense. He will either catch Tony with little prep time after recovery and limited time to train, or they will give the fight to Nate since Tony “isnt ready”.

Conor beats Nate and he will go box and say he defended the title already.

Don J - And now with rumors of Conor v Tony for UFC 222 this makes perfect sense. He will either catch Tony with little prep time after recovery and limited time to train, or they will give the fight to Nate since Tony "isnt ready".

Conor beats Nate and he will go box and say he defended the title already.

So what should he do then, wait another 3 months to give him enough prep time?

If he didn’t take a fight by Apr/May, that’d be almost a year and a half gap since he fought in MMA & won the title. 

So who could he fight that would be good enough? Ngannou?