Now that we know Hall won his fight..

The UG: I'm really looking forward to viewing MMA event that has aired everywhere but where I am, I am going to go browse a MMA forum while I wait.

Casey by armbar.

UGCTT_LastCall -
TheCrow13 - 
NotImpressedByYourScreenName - Normally people don't put the result in the actual HEADLINE of the thread. If it wasn't for that there wouldn't have been a spoiler - there wasn't the last two weeks. Just requires a little bit of consideration... Phone Post

I've had many fights about this before. Fuck you if you do this. You don't see a "Ned dies at the end of season 1" for a game of thrones thread. Phone Post

Fucking fuckety fuck fuck! You fucking fucktards!

I'm only on episode 8 of Game of Thrones season 1.

Did I mention FUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!?

From the bottom of my heart, I apologize. Read the books though, you'll be happy you did. Phone Post

Shango Unchained -
NotImpressedByYourScreenName -

Thanks for the spoiler in the headline OP. Ive been looking forward to this episode all week.

Did it ever occur to you with time differences and such that the episode will not have aired globally yet?

VTFD

FUUUUUCCCCCCKKKKKK!!!!! Got me too. Phone Post

Stay off the fucking forum then numb nuts.

It's not that damn hard Phone Post

Thanks for the spoiler in the headline OP. Ive been looking forward to this episode all week.

Did it ever occur to you with time differences and such that the episode will not have aired globally yet?

VTFD

So then don't go on an MMA forum. I'll never understand some people. Phone Post

His cut opens up, i think.

UGCTT_ForeverOwnedByFryedTakayama -
Shango Unchained -

VTFD

FUUUUUCCCCCCKKKKKK!!!!! Got me too. Phone Post

Stay off the fucking forum then numb nuts.

It's not that damn hard Phone Post

All of this. Phone Post

How entitled do you have to be to come on a public forum and bitch about people talking about a fight that has happened. If you didn't watch the Superbowl, is ESPN supposed to not show the score on the ticker just to please you? If I wanted to watch a live event after is airs, I sure as fuck wouldn't go on a forum that is highly likely to discuss said event. Morans... Phone Post

Willy the Coyote - Don't browse an MMA forum after the fight, moron. It's not our job to keep you in the dark. Phone Post

This as well as every other post about notimpressedbyyourscreenname being a dumb fuck for coming onto a public mma forum. IDGAF if it hasn't aired for you. It's not my responsibility to keep you in the dark, it's yours. Phone Post

xXJayRobXx -
letsgobois - I bet Bubba puts him in there Phone Post

That's what I was thinking. It would be funny if they make us come up with all these assumptions as it turns out to be an accident in training or stubbed toe. Phone Post

Am I the only person that thinks Colin is better than Bubba? Phone Post

TheCrow13 - 
UGCTT_LastCall -
TheCrow13 - 
NotImpressedByYourScreenName - Normally people don't put the result in the actual HEADLINE of the thread. If it wasn't for that there wouldn't have been a spoiler - there wasn't the last two weeks. Just requires a little bit of consideration... Phone Post

I've had many fights about this before. Fuck you if you do this. You don't see a "Ned dies at the end of season 1" for a game of thrones thread. Phone Post

Fucking fuckety fuck fuck! You fucking fucktards!

I'm only on episode 8 of Game of Thrones season 1.

Did I mention FUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!?

From the bottom of my heart, I apologize. Read the books though, you'll be happy you did. Phone Post

Holy shit if serious, Lastcall

I was gonna VTFD on you for destroying GoT for someone for a similar situation that you're bitching about, but it looks like you're actually sorry.  So instead, I'll just quote you and say, really poor example dude.  Maybe next time you want to make a spoiler analogy, you stay away from one of the biggest spoilers in recent pop culture (movies/tv/etc) to avoid the very problem that you're talking about. Better example would've been Jesus dies in the Bible.

Also just wanted to weigh in, I agree with the complaining.  I'm all for talking about it, but I geniunely do not understand what is so fucking atrocious about not putting spoilers directly in fucking thread titles.  To all those "don't go on an mma board", it's not a fucking TUF board, many other things regarding mma happen that we'd like to hear about and discuss.  Is it really THAT necessary to put spoilers in the titles......but to be clear, every time this point is raised, the answer is yes, yes it is that necessary and "stay off the mma board, dumbass" comments follow.

TheCrow13 - 

Wow how fucking stupid can someone be?

Pretty fucking stupid.

I've been around the UG long enough to know that despite all the spoken and unspoken rules about spoilers, some unthinking inconsiderate child will post a spoiler in a thread title.

They just can't help themselves...they're the same juvenile idiots that will type "First!" if they get the first post in a new thread.

It's called being an attention whore and some of them couldn't care less about your viewing experience being spoiled, so the best advice (which I follow myself) is to stay off the boards, the UG included, until I've actually viewed the event/fight I want to see.

Shouldn't have to, but with the number of pre-pubescent kiddies discovering MMA and coming to the UG, its become mandatory.

xXJayRobXx -
Willy the Coyote - Don't browse an MMA forum after the fight, moron. It's not our job to keep you in the dark. Phone Post

This as well as every other post about notimpressedbyyourscreenname being a dumb fuck for coming onto a public mma forum. IDGAF if it hasn't aired for you. It's not my responsibility to keep you in the dark, it's yours. Phone Post

Right, it's clearly your responsibility to go through life as the fucktard that will do anything for attention. As if you didn't know your headline was a spoiler - even UG News managed to not put the results in the actual headline.

You're the sort of guy who takes a shit in the swimming pool at a party just to get noticed.

Fucktard. Phone Post

Lol. You are a sad individual. I suggest you stay away from the UG every Tuesday. Phone Post

"Ned dies" has been a meme for over 2 years.

TheCrow13 - 

You FUCKING SON OF A BITCH!!!!!!