Nunes says Pena 'delusional' and mistake-prone ahead of UFC 269 title clash

penas always been delusional

4 Likes

If Pena Serras Amanda then Valentina will have 2 belts as soon as the ink dries

2 Likes

no idea why this is even a fight

2 Likes

Pena’s stiff rock em’ sockem’ robot strikes to clinch, then takedown to control position/stall has been effective. Did that to Cat and won, tried on the smaller Bullet but got tapped. Makes for some W’s but in unentertaining fights.

Will be interesting to see that vs. Nunes. Maybe that will be enough to make it at least competitive, I doubt it though. Nunes will probably just walk right through that bullshit and beat her ass.

1 Like

It’s an execution on paper. It’s Amanda’s fight to lose but I don’t see it. Peña made it personal and nunes isn’t the one you want to piss off.

If it goes to the 3rd I’ll be shocked (unless Peña is just holding on for dear life and trying to “not lose”).

But to her credit. Wtf is she supposed to say? I don’t have a chance and I’m just hear for the paycheck?!?!

But against nunes and bullet they really all don’t have a shot. Their skill level is just SO much higher than their comp.

even a decision i expect Nunes to loo fine after and Pena not so much

Tldr

Despite Pena (10-4) having split wins and losses over her last four fights, the third-ranked bantamweight

Nunes only competitive fight is either Valentina or men.

WMMA is so deep they found a girl on a 1 fight win streak to challenge nunes

4 Likes

VERY MUCH rooting for a devastating KO by Nunes here. I’m talking even more damage than the door at The Globe Bar & Restaurant.

1 Like

Well…

3 Likes

Lol

jaja…

2 Likes

that’s all they needed vato, that is all they needed jajaja…

1 Like

Aged well…

1 Like