Nurmagomedov says a GSP fight was the ONLY one that interested him before retirement

Khabib’s main sparring partner who he grappled with nigh everyday of his life and dominated is better than Georges. His name is Islam.

Georges LNP’ing college wrestlers to decisions does not impress me.

I’ll ask again

Who is the best Grappler that Khabib FOUGHT? And do you think that they are better than GSP?

2 Likes

Who’s the best grappler that GSP fought?

I’ll ask a 3rd time

WHO is the BEST GRAPPLER that KHABIB F-O-U-G-H-T? And do you think they are better than GSP?

1 Like

Don’t be a Biden and just answer the question lol

I count training because Khabib’s crew are almost all better grapplers than Georges.

GSP has fought no grapplers near Khabib so you lose on this one as well.

Your lack of an answer and dodging the question is telling. The question was about fighting not training. GSP trained with Jon Jones. That has nothing to do with this topic. Training and fighting are not the same and are irrelevant to this question.

I’ll ask a 4th time

WHO IS THE BEST GRAPPLER THAT KHABIB FOUGHT? AND ARE THEY BETTER THAN GSP?

It’s a simple and objective question that I am curious to what people think on it.

3 Likes

It’s telling that you can’t name a grappler half as good as Khabib that GSP has fought.

Just give up with this nostalgic bullshit.

GSP has got nothing on these Russian sambo wizards and their mma adapted grappling.

They are lightyears ahead of this 1990’s AmeriCanada bullshit.

Why would I answer questions when someone dodges my questions that were asked first.

So …you have no answer to my question which means you don’t think anyone Khabib fought was a better Grappler than GSP and you can’t even think of the best Grappler he even fought.

Got it thanks

4 Likes

Your argument sucks. It’s obvious that Khabib and GSP would both be the best grapplers eachother has fought (in MMA). It’s also obvious that Khabib and his team are much better, more skilled grapplers than GSP.

We know, we know…

Guy, it wasn’t even an argument IT WAS A SIMPLE QUESTION THAT YOU HAVE YET TO ANSWER

1 Like

I answered the question moron.

You said a training partner genius.

The question was WHO WAS THE BEST GRAPPLER KHABIB FOUGHT? AND ARE THEY BETTER THAN GSP?

Not TRAINED with dummy FOUGHT

2 Likes

You have all the time in the world to search his record

1 Like

lol this spaz is in such a frenzy he can’t even read.

You STILL didn’t mention anyone he fought.

Nice reading comprehension skills

1 Like

Can someone else help this guy out and please shed some light on who is the best Grappler Khabib fought? I’m curious to what people think.

Half the guys he fought in Sambo were better grapplers than GSP.

Who are you trying to kid.

The only person trying to kid is you kidding yourself.

This wasn’t even an argument it was simple question that you could not answer and still have not answered. I’m still waiting for a name on Khabib’s record that you think is the best grappler that he fought.

Stop taking it so personal and just objectively answer a simple question with a simple name. Or you can keep lying to yourself and mention training partners or answer the question with question or anything but answering my simple question.