Nurmagomedov says a GSP fight was the ONLY one that interested him before retirement

1 Like

Dana fucked up not making that fight.

He didnt want GSP retiring with another belt but Khabib and GSP both said they would do it at catch weight with no belt on the line.

This is another time Dana’s ego fucked it up. He is still mad about GSP leaving the FIRST time then again after Bisping.

2 million ppv or more gone.

And GSP would 100 percent beat the shit out of Khabib.

23 Likes

Probably a good thing he retired then

3 Likes

In GSP’s prime, sure great fight.

4 Likes

I originally shat on Dana for not making the fight, but both GSP and Khabib are on record admitting to being difficult during negotiations “I want it, I don’t want it, wait no, I do want it… no, I’m retired”. Everyone was playing chicken, trying to get the biggest pay check. Everyone involved already has enough money that no one had incentive to push HARD for it. Sucks for the fans.

Also, Khabib came out as a terrorist supporter which probably didn’t help. Hot potato.

4 Likes

Khabob would lose, he would get eaten alive if GSP was in his prime. Khabib wasn’t interested in WW because he would have had to fight guys his size that he couldn’t bully or overpower.

He doesn’t want Usman because then he is 29-1

8 Likes

Already a thread on this

https://forums.mixedmartialarts.com/t/khabib-talks-mma-conor-putin-michael-jordan-etc/3711363/30

1 Like

Id bet my house and motorcycle that gsp could roll out of bed and fuck habib up. He is one dimensional.

GSP is one of the smartest fighters ever who was damn near impossible to take down and he faced WAY WAY better wrestlers than habib ever did and he is light-years ahead in striking AND mma wrestling.

I dont think it would be competitive at all. It would look like GSP vs Fitch.

Fitch would have smothered Khabib.

GSP fought mostly larger guys. Khabib the coward fought smaller guys.

8 Likes

Yes Khabib is a coward. Are you fucking retarded or inbred?

2 Likes

Yes. Both. And I am still cuter and smarter than you, faggot.
Happy Sacha Baron Cohen GIF by Amazon Prime Video

Fuck islam, fuck muslims, and fuck you!

3 Likes

Khabib would demolish GSP.

His grappling was lightyears ahead.

Levels.

Did anyone ever take GSP down?

GIF) GSP's full riddum on display against Josh Koscheck | Page 4 | Sherdog  Forums | UFC, MMA & Boxing Discussion

2 Likes

Word

2 Likes

How do you think his striking compares?

GSP’s chin and striking defence was not nearly as good as Khabib’s.

Khabib’s been in there with much harder hitters and better strikers than pitter patter Georges.

Emperors cair cae GIF - Find on GIFER

Condit. GIF | Gfycat

Just rewatched gsp vs hendricks | Page 3 | Sherdog Forums | UFC, MMA &  Boxing Discussion

LOL

Who is the best Grappler that Khabib fought? And do you think they are better than GSP?

1 Like

Should have smeshed nuggets 1more time