Nurmy to retire in 1.5 years, says DAD!

He wants his son to be done with professional MMA by age 30.

“I don’t want to upset any fans but Khabib is 28 years old and by 30 he has to finish his career,” Abdulmanap explained to Life.ru as translated by Egemen Birben via Bloody Elbow. “I've never voiced this opinion before, didn't talk about it to anyone. But I'm afraid he's got left 1.5 years.”

For the elder Nurmagomedov, it’s all about preserving his son’s health.

“I want him as a healthy, thinking person. I want him to develop other fighters. In such a big sport, a career between 24-30 years old is enough.”

http://www.mmamania.com/2017/2/26/14745188/ufc-209-khabib-nurmagomedovs-father-wants-eagle-to-retire-in-two-years-mma

Yeah but he's been injured for half of it, compromise at 32 IMO 

Nurmy?

Please reconsider Abdulmudmap

Nurmy Sr. got that kind of pull with lil' Nurmy?

Definitely joining ISIS.

man follow man

He fights like once a year, there's no health concerns for him. Khabib just seems scared to fight anyone really. He talks alot but never fights

WAR NURMY

kinda pointless to give him a title shot then.

I'm not calling him nurmy 

Machamp -

I'm not calling him nurmy 

Not even if there's a fire

Get off my board nurmy REEEEEEEE!

NO CHANCE unless he is injured or starts to lose badly.
IF he beats Tony he is in line for the biggest payday of his life against GSP or Conor.
If he loses, he will still make more on his next contract.
If he wins, no chance he retires as he will be making 7 figures a fight and it's not like he takes much damage with his fighting style. 

If it ain't Dutch, it ain't much -

NO CHANCE unless he is injured or starts to lose badly.
IF he beats Tony he is in line for the biggest payday of his life against GSP or Conor.
If he loses, he will still make more on his next contract.
If he wins, no chance he retires as he will be making 7 figures a fight and it's not like he takes much damage with his fighting style. 

Come on bro, you know Khabib personally, he's not fighting for money. Allah and Nurmy Sr. have other plans for the guy.

Collective sigh of relief for the lw division

...so ufc please make huge fights for my son before he's gone?

contract negotiations is all.

So he's gonna fight 2 more times?

Conor will be able to duck him for 18 more months