Odds that Bisping faked an injury to avoid Lombard

What are the odds that Bisping will now fight in England on September 29?

NorthernIrishZombie - What are the odds that Bisping will now fight in England on September 29?
Unlikely as it's supposedly going to be a Fuel TV event :(

UGCTT_thebroonies - 
explodingboy - Ban the OP for fighter bashing, calling Bisping a faker. This is the first time he has ever pulled out of a fight. Boetsch is a lucky man.
Good to see you back mate, I'm arguing with a mod on another thread regarding this very topic, this place has went to the shit. Phone Post

Thanks mate. Keep your head up, good to know there are still a few decent posters about.

ban op

Bispind might be a pillow fisted, spitting , knee you when you're down kinda guy, but he's not a coward. No way he would duck anyone

rushinbear -
UGCTT_thebroonies - 
explodingboy - Ban the OP for fighter bashing, calling Bisping a faker. This is the first time he has ever pulled out of a fight. Boetsch is a lucky man.
Good to see you back mate, I'm arguing with a mod on another thread regarding this very topic, this place has went to the shit. Phone Post

I will bring this matter to the attention of the higher ups. This "fighter bashing," as some imply, has got to stop. It is just not right that a forum member can say that they think so and so is ducking a fight or that so and so is all hype, etc.....

Agreed, implying that a fighter faked an injury to not have to fight someone is not disrespectful at all. Phone Post

0 chance and I do not like Bisping.

Oh great, I am posting in a troll thread! Phone Post

Kaerki -
rushinbear -
UGCTT_thebroonies - 

I will bring this matter to the attention of the higher ups. This "fighter bashing," as some imply, has got to stop. It is just not right that a forum member can say that they think so and so is ducking a fight or that so and so is all hype, etc.....

Agreed, implying that a fighter faked an injury to not have to fight someone is not disrespectful at all. Phone Post
Fucking this.

I know Bisping has brought on all the dislike himself but the man is no coward. Phone Post

Lol @ the troll mod. Phone Post

Was thinking the same thing.. Phone Post

op you fool bisping wouldnt duck anyone hes fought alot better people then lombard

OMGClayGuida - Yep. The same Michael Bisping who stepped up to fight Chael Sonnen on 10 days notice is ducking someone.

Yep. Phone Post
/thread Phone Post