Of Dana offered every UFC fighter 50k to ...

Take a lie detector test as to whether they have ever done PEDs.

How many do you think would do it ? Phone Post

Polygraphs are pseudo science garbage.

Man your a negative person... Phone Post

What if a guy who failed a drug test took it and passed? Phone Post

Polygraph is a joke to beat. Easy money. Phone Post

WestCoastMXC - Man your a negative person... Phone Post

Sorry don't mean to be. Personally I would not be surprised if there was no one who has NEVER tried a PED.

Not trying to be negative. Just trying to be real. Phone Post

torquemada - Polygraph is a joke to beat. Easy money. Phone Post

So your saying 100% of fighters would volunteer to do it?

Get real. Do you really think UFC fighters are well practiced in beating a poly? Phone Post

The Loge -
ShoeMoney -

Sorry don't mean to be. Personally I would not be surprised if there was no one who has NEVER tried a PED.

Really? You seem to be trying to be triple-negative... Phone Post

Not sure if serious Phone Post

ShoeMoney - 
The Loge -
ShoeMoney -

Really? You seem to be trying to be triple-negative... Phone Post

Not sure if serious Phone Post

I can say the same for you. Lol.

BJ, Roy Nelson, and Nick Diaz would be first in line Phone Post

ShoeMoney -

Get real. Do you really think UFC fighters are well practiced in beating a poly? Phone Post

Honestly, you can teach anyone how to do it in less than a minute. 3 ways off the top of my head. Phone Post

torquemada -
ShoeMoney -

Honestly, you can teach anyone how to do it in less than a minute. 3 ways off the top of my head. Phone Post

Alrighty then Phone Post

ShoeMoney - 
torquemada -
ShoeMoney -

Alrighty then Phone Post

You don't think a UFC fighter can get access to a thumbtack that easily?

I know of 1 for sure..

For real though. If any of you guys are ever asked by the police to take a lie detector test, they are just trying to trick you into admitting your crime. Lie Detectors are fake, and their results can not be used in court. You can not be convicted off lie detector results. They are kept around to trick people who don't know better. into giving signed confessions, which then can be used in court.

P.S.- Steroids should be allowed. People should be allowed to do whatever they want to their own bodies. People want a fair fight? Well then stop weight cutting, make sure everyones reach is the same, make sure everyone is a black belt, make sure everyone trains exactly the same, make sure everyone eats the same meals, and don't let anyone with unique genetics, flexibility, or endurance fight.

jaytrainwreck - Polygraphs are pseudo science garbage.

Wouldn't doing random drug tests before, during, and after their training camps be more accurate? Probably a shit ton more expensive, but I'm sure more effective.

I could be wrong, I know nothing in regards to these topics to be honest. Phone Post

3 Sided Square -
ShoeMoney - 
torquemada -
ShoeMoney -

Alrighty then Phone Post

You don't think a UFC fighter can get access to a thumbtack that easily?

There's one.

Anyone know two others? Phone Post