Official Bellator 290 Thread; Farewell Fedor

The title would then be vacant and someone else would eventually win the title. Pretty sure that’s how it goes.

2 Likes

Stfu GIF by MOODMAN

2 Likes

Let Barry have his moment y’all lol. Even I’m not being an asshole here and I’m the biggest asshole here

2 Likes

Yes you can download it on roku. It should just be regular CBS. It’ll ask for the basic info. The pass code, cable provider

dog slap GIF

3 Likes

I got to see Nate going out on top. It was an awesome feeling. I’m kinda hoping Barry and these fedor fans can feel it too lol

7 Likes

I’m feeling it baby

6 Likes

kurt angle wrestling GIF by WWE

2 Likes

suck my dick GIF

3 Likes

War Fedor! we never get a good career ending for one of the legends of Pride, if fedor wins it will be amazing. that said, fuck this prelims only from 9-11 bullshit. this cant be correct.

2 Likes

if youre on a computer and need help. hit me up.

3 Likes

Been a long time coming and its gna be sad but its past time.

Favorite fighter of all time by a mile; ppl like Fedor only come sround once every great now and them.

Feel very fortunate to have witnessed his career.

The GOAT for me.

9 Likes

Gonna make me cry

3 Likes

EVERY PART OF ALL OF THIS

Suny Binghamton GIF by Binghamton University

4 Likes

I think this is a scary matchup for Fedor retirement fight. Bader got him with a jab type hook I believe in the first fight. I was very concerned for Fedor in his last fight but then he KO’d Tim Johnson. Man I wish that was his last fight. Such a clean KO.

6 Likes

I think we all know Fedor has about 3-4 mins to take Ryan out before he gasses. I expect Fedor to come out way more aggressive and push the pace. He can’t afford to let the fight go long because Ryan will just grind his ass out with wrestling.

3 Likes

Would be epic if Fedor won, had a ceremony, laid it down, walked out, then Francis Ngannou walked in the cage.

Cuz f*** the UFC, that’s why.

1 Like

I keep bouncing back and forth from thinking this will go exactly l the first fight, then to something magical. I hope at the least it’s a scrap and Fedor gets some punches in , like against Hendo, they threw BOMBS knowing someone was going out. I just hope it’s an entertaining fight even if it’s short

Only if it’s a gauntlet match

3 Likes