Official Clarissa Shields hypetrain thread! All aboard!

You see this folks??? ^^^^

This is some real low IQ shit right here.

Claressa has 7 months MMA training even less actually grappling. She is a novice white belt.

She was competing against a Rafael Lovato Jr brown belt with 10 years experience and 9 MMA fights. Obviously not a world beater by any means but way more experienced than Claressa.

How a functioning human being can’t process any of that is truly unbelievable. If anything they should have given her someone with less experience.

How did “mmafan1975” look after 5 months of grappling? I bet you were getting raped and bitch slapped by shitty blue belts.

1 Like

All what hype? All I’ve heard is she JUST started to transition to MMA 7 months ago and trained for a boxing match in that time as well. Did you hear people saying she was going to stuff every takedown and KO people immediately? Her “hype” is as a boxer, and it’s deserved.

2 Likes

They have already said they will never fight as they have been friendly for years. Doubt Kayla will be in the PFL after this season anyway. Shields will likely stay in the PFL and for at least two or three more fights.

Shields will need at least three more years of training before a fight with Cyborg/Nunes or Harrison would make sense for her and all three of them will likely be retired by then anyway.

1 Like

Okay so about the “gwoat” vs Aaron Carter next for a step up in competition?

Shut up fool

She needs to fight Savannah.

She doesn’t need a step up in competition she needs someone with less than 10 years and brown belt level.

She was largely dominated on the ground but won by sheer will and being a superior “fighter” and athlete.

But that doesn’t mean you throw a novice white belt in with a 10 year vet brown belt.

She needs more wrestling and grappling time. Eventually she’ll level the curve and be able to keep it on her feet and survive nicely on the ground. When she does the curve will exponentially rise due to her massive disparity in boxing skills and the cream will rise to the top.

I know right? It’s like when Michael Jordan played baseball. He looked like dog crap with a .202 batting average considering he’s the “goat” and was the in the minor leagues.

Shut up you queer.

The dude has been retarded since 1975… There’s no use…

It truly was. At various points I did not know what Clarissas opt was even trying to do. She wasn’t punching or going for subs or even advancing position. It was weird and almost frustrating to watch

Well damn yeah that really takes the wind out of my sails for clarissas pfl run.

Kayla in the ufc will be interesting

Or?