Official Coleman Apology Thread

Just wanted to give Coleman his well deserved congrats. I seriously doubted that he had anything left to offer and was wrong. I have all the respect in the world for him, but stated my negative opinions. I am by no means jumping on the nuthugging bandwagon, but am excited to see what he brings in the future. (ed. typo)

I am not impressed with Coleman as much as I am disappointed with Stephan Bonner.

Coleman looked good in that fight, but i expected more from Bonner. I think he really needs to re-evalutate and get with a top camp. Go train with Forrest...lol.

Yeah, I was not totally blown away by Coleman, but he didn't gas and die like I thought he would and looked good even at the end of the fight. And yes, bonner was a bit lackluster but I think he got very discouraged by being controlled and having no answers for Coleman's attacks. I too would love to see a renewed Bonnar with a top camp, too much potential going to waste.

After watching that fight all I can think is WHY THE FUCK DID BONNAR THROW A SPINNING BACK KICK? It is almost like at that point he decided he did not want to win the fight.

There's nothing wrong with doubting a fighter if you do it respectably.

i dont't know. i was expecting a few more to chime in to give coleman props for proving all us doubters wrong.

xcouturefan - I too would love to see a renewed Bonnar with a top camp, too much potential going to waste. -cqjnell

I wish Bonnar the best but c'mon, he was a reality show contestant and in all his UFC fights he hsn't shown much.

Yeah, not saying he would rule the division or anything, but he has heart, ability and seems fairly intelligent. I just think with more dedication and possibly a world class camp he could be an upper level fighter.

Yes but does he TRANE. Me thinks not.

xcouturefan - 
cqjnell - 
xcouturefan - I too would love to see a renewed Bonnar with a top camp, too much potential going to waste. -cqjnell

I wish Bonnar the best but c'mon, he was a reality show contestant and in all his UFC fights he hsn't shown much.

Yeah, not saying he would rule the division or anything, but he has heart, ability and seems fairly intelligent. I just think with more dedication and possibly a world class camp he could be an upper level fighter.

He already trains at X-treme Couture.

xc is an awesome camp, his game just isn't complete, something's missing. if a change of scenery doesn't help, he is destined to be a gatekeeper for about 1 year then off to Strikeforce.

ttt

Mr. Coleman: I apologize that I am only human, and that I can therefore not give you the eternal praise that you deserve.

cqjnell - 
xc is an awesome camp, his game just isn't complete, something's missing. if a change of scenery doesn't help, he is destined to be a gatekeeper for about 1 year then off to Strikeforce.

I don't think Dana will ever get rid of him. He pretty much said as much to him in his video blog after this last UFC. I'm sure it is because of the fight with Griffin that they always tout as one of the big turning points of the UFC.

Coleman was ready to go another 2 rounds if need be.

xcouturefan - Coleman is on Tapout Radio tonight

Tapout Radio is under Coleman tonight, imo