Official FRANCIS NGANNOU vs ANTHONY JOSHUA Thread

Why you unpinning it? Itā€™s good promotion for the fans on this site that have no idea that the fight is even happening today, like pretty much everybody in this thread already. The undercard is still going on live as is.

Donā€™t make everything about yourself HKP.

It shall be sticky

You would think, but HKP doesnā€™t want to keep the fans updated on a fight forum with live action of 2 Heavyweight World Champions in different sports fighting during mid day in the Middle East for those who werenā€™t up to date and aware of the festivities.

Iā€™m sure heā€™ll give us breaking news on Conorā€™s return in 2026 or a UFC 3 competitorā€™s life story about meeting Royce Gracie and the impact he had on the sport.

Hope these threads get more active as this card goes on or this is gonna be loooong and dull as fuck.

1 Like

Yeah , thats Me Siciliano , nailed it

1 Like

Ngannou has left the UFC and is already about to have his second multi million dollar payday. This has worked out great for him! Horrible marketing, though.

3 Likes

Romans got those good Fury genetics. Bald in his 20s and with a body like a half squeezed tube of toothpaste.

2 Likes

Iā€™m interested in watching to see how Ngannou does against Joshua and I thought this fight or another slugger would have been a better first Boxing fight than against Fury.

He did better than expected against Fury for sure, but there is doubt if Fury trained properly and took the fight seriously enough,so this fight against Joshua is anticipated to answer the question of Ngannou real pro Boxing potential.

Also inerested in seeing the Zhang the big Chinese heavyweight against a game Parker,

I saw that the fight is $19.95 on DAZN which Iā€™m willing to pay but have heard DAZN had streamin issues and freezes but maybe that was a while back and its a better stream now.

Any expreienced DAZN streamers to give feedback on that?

1 Like

thanks for the links HONG KONG CHOP SUEY they apparently are offering FREE PREMLIMS to check out the stream and weigh ins etcā€¦thanks again HKP

just checked DAZN and looks like the PPV is $39.95 not the 19.95 I had read about

$19.95 was a no brainer but not sure on 39.95

I Ä„ope Francis gives him a good hiding!

2 Likes

no more sticky thread? whose ass among the top men must we beat to get this corrected? I am mostly an OGer so dont make me pull out my 12 inch schlong

hahaahahahahahaaha

Mark Chamberlain vs. Gavin Gwynne on right now.

Joshua vs. Ngannou fight card

• Anthony Joshua -345 vs. Francis Ngannou +270, heavyweights

• Nick Ball -190 vs. Rey Vargas (c) +158, WBC featherweight title

• Israil Madrimov -400 vs. Magomed Kurbanov +310, vacant WBA super welterweight title

• Zhilei Zhang (c) -240 vs. Joseph Parker +195, WBO interim heavyweight title

• Mark Chamberlain -278 vs. Gavin Gwynne +222, lightweights

• Andrii Novytskyi vs. Juan Torres, heavyweights

Viewing information

• Date: March 8

• Start time: 11 a.m. ET (main event around 6 p.m. ET)

• How to watch: DAZN PPV | Price: $39.99 (with subscription)

3 Likes

You nailed it. I got tired af in the past 2 hours. Ready to fall asleep.

1 Like

Didnā€™t realise it started so early. Anyone have an idea of the main fight time?

Not sure of an exact time but probably still around 2 hours. Its dragging on like crazy.

1 Like