Official FRANCIS NGANNOU vs ANTHONY JOSHUA Thread

The co-main hasn’t even walked out yet…

I know Boxing cards drag on but I tuned in for a while after the PPV was on for like 2 hours already and they only had one fight so far. Kind of over the top. I couldn’t imagine being there in person and waiting that long.

3 Likes

CFFC and LFA still to come tonight, so dont blow your wad on this dragged out boxing

Just saw somewhere online that main event walkout is expected to happen at 6:20 ET

Please do not post stream links publicly.

2 Likes

I’ve mentioned this before, but most of the time these high profile boxing matches have contracted start times so the fighters know when to start warming up.

can i write down the website so that its not a link ?

They just showed Joshua arriving live.

Fucking boxing. Always drag out forever, and when the main event is finally about to start there’ll be endless bullshit before they start.

Makes you appreciate the UFC more, they do one fight after the other for the most part. And certainly no hour long breaks inbetween fights.

I think the walkout time for the main event is supposed to be 6:30 ET which means maybe 7 ET it’ll start.

Vargas looking good here, great body work especially that left hook

I think the biggest thing that impressed me when I started watching UFC PPV’s was the amount of fights they would show and how quickly they moved. Boxing would have maybe 2 fights on the undercard. The UFC would have 4 or 5 fights, then if the main event ended fast, they’d show the prelims for free as well. It always felt like a good bang for your buck.

Ball really struggling with the reach

Nope. We do not PUBLICLY post streams for people here. We don’t want to get in trouble with the orgs.

1 Like

Answering every shot Ball lands with 2-3 of his own is Vargas, ball defending well but he has split his guard a few times.

Zhang and Parker will be worth watching , arguably more than the main event, A.J will more than likely fight like he did against Ruiz the second time out

It’s so weird to look into the crowd and not see tons of THOT’s and dudes covered in gold chains.

By the looks of it theres going to be some crazy mass picnic event when this card ends.

1 Like

A couple guys performing in a dark empty room, immediately surrounded by like 300 dudes in turbans and white robes. I imagine this is what it feels like to be an “instagram model”.