Official Pat Tillman RIP thread

Rest in Peace

LOL, Saying this post is "Official" is like saying that fish at the Red Lobster is "fresh." It isn't, but I'm trying to get people to pay their respects to Tillman~

ttt

Anybody who read the article by Roger Young about Pat Tillman, who has a membership here and can post html, please give me your email addy. Roger emailed me back and said "he would of fought Pat Tillman to the death and anybody in a U.S uniform is his enemy."

I have been terribly sad all day because a guy like Tillman won't be able to run for president some day. It is not that his dedication was any different or any better than any other of our wonderful soldiers but unfortunately he is the "only" soldier who gave up multi-million dollar contracts to answer a higher calling. This makes him and his example
extraordinary. His priorities and the fact everyone who knew him describe him as the "toughest" and most intelligent person they ever met make the loss even harder to deal with.

I am saddened for the loss his wife and family have suffered. I am saddened for the loss our country has suffered. I feel like an ant next to Tillman. I feel honored to have watched him live a part of his life and make the decisions he made. Thanks to as real of a hero there has ever been.

PS: I hope the MF Terrorists that ambushed his patrol got their's. If not, I am sure his team will make sure they do shortly. God bless and thanks for Pat...

rip

Class act all the way. Damn, we should all live our lives this way.

I have no idea what his political affiliations were and it doesn't matter. I would vote for him for president. Why, because he would do what is right PERIOD. He obviously doesn't give a shit about financial gain. We need guys like this running the world.

My son will have Tillman "items" forever, he is the ultimate role model. Please God, make more Pat Tillmans.....

We'd all be better off if we all acted the "Tillman" way.

Rip tillman from your little buddy ...Luke