Official predictions for UFC 202

I think Connor stops Nate late in the 4th Round by TKO. I think Connor hurts him with a spinning back kick to the liver and then finished with punches.

I believe Glover will wrestle fuck AJ to a boring decision.

Cerrone stops Story with a guillotine choke in the first. Phone Post 3.0

No joke I was talking to a guy in Vegas yesterday and he said he knew Conor before he was into MMA, and he said the dude is 100% real not staged. But the part that bothered me was he said Conor was addicted to prescription pills for a while and then got sober. He said he's a loose cannon. Granted this was a drunk Irish man at MGM at 2am but he seemed to know Conor personally. We were talking about the monster rage incident lol. Phone Post 3.0

knockoutfighter - No joke I was talking to a guy in Vegas yesterday and he said he knew Conor before he was into MMA, and he said the dude is 100% real not staged. But the part that bothered me was he said Conor was addicted to prescription pills for a while and then got sober. He said he's a loose cannon. Granted this was a drunk Irish man at MGM at 2am but he seemed to know Conor personally. We were talking about the monster rage incident lol. Phone Post 3.0
Where's the damn prediction in all that gobbledygook Phone Post 3.0

Oh yeah my prediction... I am HOPING for a 5 round war split decision for Conor (only so we have a trilogy) (trilogy = more money for Nate)

I like both guys equally, it kinda sucks they're fighting each other, MCGregor always reminded me of the Diaz tough talk persona. So I'm glad Nate won the first fight, but I'd rather conor win setting up the trilogy... More $$$, and more action.

What do I think will happen?

No fucking clue. Diaz stays calm and aware of the power shots of Conor early and try's to take Conor to the 3rd round and step the pace up unexpectedly and finish Conor like last time. Diaz is smart and a pro. He's got a plan. Phone Post 3.0

^^ I'm not too sure Conor has a backup plan whereas Diaz can adjust and adapt to the fight. Diaz can win by KO, RNC, TKO, shit... Gogoplata.

Conor just has the left hand. Phone Post 3.0

I agree with OP that Glover will try to "grind out" (I'm being polite) instead of go for the KO. And he kinda hinted that at the presser he kept saying "it's MMA man".

Then dana is asked if the winner gets a title shot, and he said "well these guys are # 1 and 2 so obviously it will make sense, BUT, well seek how the fight goes" LOL blaf !

Cerronne vs Story is a hard one. Cerrone is so inconsistent but if he shows up on his A game is should be a war! Phone Post 3.0