Official Rogan and Goldie appreciation thread

^^ I should add, unlike most sports, MMA is still evolving and the knowledge of the sport never ends. We have been witnessing this since day 1, and most likely, we'll still be doing so for many years to come.

knockoutfighter - ^^ I should add, unlike most sports, MMA is still evolving and the knowledge of the sport never ends. We have been witnessing this since day 1, and most likely, we'll still be doing so for many years to come.

Ttt Phone Post

Ttt watching sf makes me appreciate rogan and Goldie alot more Phone Post

Signed.

Joe and Mike are great. My favorites used to be Bas and Quadros, but Joe and Mike have grown on me. My only real gripe is the way Goldie has to point out every "Teep" that gets thrown. I love how Joe will blatantly express disapproval or even outrage at a call or decision, sometimes even to the fighter themselves. The fact that Joe is fairly expert in Martial Arts on top of being a stand-up comedian is great. Knowledge of what you are commenting on as well as years of practice speaking in front of and to crowds is a real boon. Goldie doing some training in Muay Thai is good too, as it allows him understanding of what is going on. Lastly, the fact that they are both passionate about the sport and not simply looking for a paycheck is awesome.

no doubt

Signed.

Having Goldie and Joe back at UFN was like a breath of fresh air after Florian in Rio. Listening to them announce UFC events is like slipping on old shoes that are never uncomfortable.

aej1984 -  I love how Joe will blatantly express disapproval or even outrage at a call or decision, sometimes even to the fighter themselves. The fact that Joe is fairly expert in Martial Arts on top of being a stand-up comedian is great. Knowledge of what you are commenting on as well as years of practice speaking in front of and to crowds is a real boon. Goldie doing some training in Muay Thai is good too, as it allows him understanding of what is going on. Lastly, the fact that they are both passionate about the sport and not simply looking for a paycheck is awesome.

TTT let em know UG Phone Post