Official SBGi now in Singapore!

Lemon - I'll be in Thailand (with Harry and Joe) early next month already! But you know I can't get enough of that place...will you be in Bangkok or Chiang mai? I may be able to squeeze out a weekend.

Marco - You've got mail!

Whoa- When is Harry and Joe going to be in Thailand? I will try and swing down for the weekend to train and hang out. Let me know Kon.

H

Henry - Sent you mail on this.

bro i'll only be there all through febuary. U gonna be there then?

Henry,

I have been laid up with pneumonia for the last week, will be back in the gym this weekend. Cannot wait for a little sun, fun and training. If you are able to get free for the weekend or whatever come on down. We will be staying at the same hotel. Would love to hook-up.

-Harry

Lemon - One bangkok trip at a time man...I'm definitely gonna be
there early Jan. We'll see about Feb.

Harry - Will drop you a mail once I've booked my flight.

LOL

Damn everyone is going back!!!

I am aiming for June with Matt T.

Chad

Lemon, when do you plan on being in Thailand? Any plans to train Harry, Joe, Kon? Let me see about my schedule

I'm there from beginning of feb to end

Kon
Are you coming to KL anytime soon? We've got a BJJ brownbelt training here for the next month or so...
Vince @ kdta.com

Vince u talking bout Adam K? say gday to him from Liam will u and tell him he's dead for not saying bye, but tell him i also saw his girl the other day so its all good :)

Vince - I'll be traveling alot over the next month but not to KL unfortunately. Heard alot of good things about Adam. Do you have his email? I would like to drop him a note. Thanks.

- Kon

Kon train with adam if u can trust me bro

Be careful around Lemon...if you listen to him talk too long you may develop a fatal brain LEMOnrage...

hahaha i blame it on jet lag and thai food. Oh and Smartmonkey's mindshagging

Hi Kon & Liam

Yes its Adam K and no I wont tell him that he's dead as we all know what happens to the messenger :)

I will send him your regards though and yes he's using our gis to help me wipe down the mats...

will post some pics of the training on my site later on.

thanks and perhaps we will meet in BKK when MT is there.

Vince

for sure, give adam a hug for me (and slip your kris into his back to while your there :)

Liam
Will send AK your regards and will also inform him that you've been seeing his girl :)
Vince @ kdta.com

sorted!