Official UFC 199 I TOLD YOU SO thread

we all know that the site gets flooded after the fights with folks claiming the so called I told you so... Rather than flooding AFTER the fights how about claiming them now...

Rockhold will dominate Bisping and ends it in the second.

Cruz wins a close decision over Faber....

Hendo/Lombard.... not sure but Lombard could gas out and Hendo wins.

imo rock wins but not as easily as last time

cruz wins but  more easily than last time

Michael Bisping
Urijah Faber
Max Holloway
Hector Lombard
Dustin Poirier

Rockhold dominates and finishes Bisping early (1st or 2nd round) but surprisingly gets caught once good by The Count. This will be the 37 yr old Bisping's one and only chance ever to win a belt. He will go for it and fight like he wants it like nothing else, but will come up short.

Cruz comes out more aggressive than usual because of Faber's 4 year knocking him as a defensive point striker and that he has only 1 finish in 6 years. I say one ends up finishing the other this fight and it doesn't go to a decision like I had been thinking. I think Cruz will actually finish Faber, or at least beat him up badly if it does go the distance.

My prediction for Hendo has no rationality, it's purely on emotion. I hope he wins and then retires. He has nothing left to prove, and his reflexes are nothing like they used to be and he gets caught all the time now. Where before he could get his left arm up in time while loading up that H- bomb or just get out of the way. He's also taken too many shots to the head now that did get through when he was younger and the years have taken their toll. Again, I hope he wins and goes out with a W.

Hendo loses to Lombard and retires in the cage tonight. Phone Post 3.0

I'm pretty sure Dan is going to get tko'd

Although I wouldn't mind seeing Lombards cheating bully ass get h-bombed.

Win win either way. Dan is way over the hill and slow as molasses

Hector is going to need to walk into it.

Or as Joe rogan would say zigged when he should have zagged.

Lol @ hendo winning. A man can dream!!!! War Hendo!!!!!!! , but I don't see a chance in hell he makes it out of the firsts round Phone Post 3.0

Rockhold
Cruz
Holloway
Lombard
Green.

I predict these tings to be true. Phone Post 3.0

Morpheus1976 -

Michael Bisping
Urijah Faber
Max Holloway
Hector Lombard
Dustin Poirier

^ He's right, you know. Phone Post 3.0

Rockhold (I want Bisping)
Cruz (I want Faber)
Hendo
Holloway
Porier Phone Post 3.0

Cruz will win another decision. He will bounce around like an epileptic at a rave and pick his shots. Phone Post 3.0

kick!

Morpheus1976 -

kick!

Came to eat crow on your Faber pick? Phone Post 3.0

Bone Tissa -
Morpheus1976 -

kick!

Came to eat crow on your Faber pick? Phone Post 3.0

and the rest.