Official UFC 281 Thread (prelims 6pm, Main Card 10pm)

Maybe he meant a real full training camp? :man_shrugging:

1 Like

Reyes threw his momentum into that punch. UFC should set him upnwith a grappler next or Gustaffson.

The guys at 205 are fun to watch though. I feel like every fights a toss up. They all have knockout power and funky styles.

RIP Reyes.

Or a nice severance package

His walkout are so cringe. I forgot about that Undertaker shit.

Yes but The skill level imo is not high enough yet. I honestly expected more crocop types at this stage. I’d like to see more glory kickboxers come over . Oh and where are the elite grapplers at at 205?

I got Riddell next.

Watch pereira flat line Izzy tonight in rd 1 and then get laid on for 5 rounds by Brunson or Vettori lol

4 Likes

Megan back off the desk. Maybe she had to fill in for Laura.

@Nick_Diaz_Army there may not be a PRIDE FC event but DC and the UFC are still using its footage right now in their hype for UFC 281 talking Trilogies… Wanderlei vs Rampage… Frye vs Goodridge… good ol’ days lol

5 Likes

That theory has wheels lol

Reyes was in there looking like he was lightly sparring while Spann was trying to kill him

3 Likes

Izzy was staring at Pereira and punching his hand while he did an interview and that translates to “laser focus” and”not letting the threat in front of him out of his sight?”

Sounds corny to be honest.

1 Like

Pereira is in his head.

1 Like

Riddell looks like Lando Vannata’s brother who took a little better care of himself over the years

3 Likes

Riddell about to take over Nakatomi Plaza.

3 Likes

:rofl::rofl:

Yeah cuz we really have no idea how good Pereiras grappling is . He’s had a very easy and fast road to the title … too fast imo

1 Like

Wtf Riddell what was that?

4 Likes