Official UFC 281 Thread (prelims 6pm, Main Card 10pm)

This main event is gonna be great but I can’t bet against Adesanya.

Red Rocker!

1 Like

I think NY is thick with that type, yes. I don’t think they’re really going to UFC fights, though. These are probably mostly people from the suburbs and shit, probably suburban republican types.

1 Like

The almighty universe bruh

This is my first time participating in a fight night thread. As a longtime lurker anytime something exciting or controversial would happen, my family figured out pretty quick to say ‘what’s the UG saying?’

3 Likes

3 I believe

Some of them are just like any group especially where we are from. We fight to put ham and eggs on the table.

Fun fact- Jalen moved to New Mexico for awhile and trained with Jones and others. Jones once tweeted out some hype on Jalen a long ass time ago.

1 Like

I cannot stand Megan Olivi at the desk, wow, she’s like a robot trying to mimick sportscaster cadence and inflection.

3 Likes

There was a time that we were a force to be reckon with.

We also had alot of influence & a good relationship with Dana.

2 Likes

I remember. I remember Mental, or however he spelled it hacking Dana’s account.

I found this place because Brandon Quick lived 4 houses up the road from me. I never talked to him.

He had a wrap on his car advertising his school. I looked it up, which led ,e to sheepdog which led me to here.

2 Likes

Wisconsin seems to have some real grooming issues I heard…

Lol you’re pumped about every card. There’s two fights to watch on the main card. Rest is meh. UFC is slowly dyingggggggg

1 Like

He hacked the whole UG.And I believe the UG Store.

I can be mistaken on the UG Store though.

Anyone else surprised to see Poirier at -220 and Zhang at -420?

I thought both would be the favorites but still thought they would have been a little closer than that.

Zhang might be the biggest favorite I’ve seen in someone coming in as the Challenger of a UFC Title Fight. -420 against the Champ.

1 Like

I jumped in right before they read the decision for the Karolina fight. What exactly happened with the judges or whatever tf was going on???

1 Like

Needs more tzatziki sauce!

3 Likes

Yes gotta spice that baby up. Where’s all the Armos with the hummus and Tzatziki?

1 Like

I’ve seen sone call this a super card but yeah I’m
Not seeing it. 2 great fights and 2-3 decent fights. Nothing special

3 Likes

Would be better if they made Chandler-Poirier a 5 round co main

1 Like

Every UFC homer calls all their PPVs the biggest of the year, star studded etc.

1 Like