Official UFC 293 Adesanya v. Strickland thread

Izzy looked like he was sick…something was off…

Strickland forever

1 Like

Yeh let’s believe clickbait articles to be representative of life in a whole country.

If you’ve learned anything since covid shouldn’t it be not to believe the news?

2 Likes

Bro Fauci and the us health department literally invented both of those initiatives and made every effort to enforce them. What is moronic about that factual statement

2 Likes

What is the story that Strickland kept trying to bring up about a young woman arrested?

I’m going to be honest, I have no idea what it was about but Sean kept bringing it up all week regarding the Aussie dame.

I believe he mentioned her being pregnant.

2 Likes
3 Likes

whoever was involved with this needs to be held accountable.

1 Like

Just to point out the journo that kept giving everyone heat about the ‘homophobic slurs’ was English. Not Australian

3 Likes

pretty sure Oscar is a pillow biter.
he interviewed Izzy before and gave him credit for being a flamer.

He walked through him…

It was amazingly well done

I couldn’t agree more!

1 Like

How’s ya open borders, kindergarten drag queen hour, stolen elections, tranny worship and creeping communism driven by dribbling retard geriatrics going cuck?

Buzzkill gay guy, this is prizefighting, the “I’ll fuck you til you love me, fa****” kind.

Why become a journalist for that then go complain that these hypermasculine roid monkeys that are going to attempt to kill each other might not be above emasculating the other guy with gay insults?

I didn’t buy the card tonight because I didn’t think it would be competitive. It’s one of the few I haven’t bought in the past year. Jokes on me, sounds like I missed out.

1 Like

What a performance by Sean Strickland.

Pressured him like a human hydraulic press.

I can’t find who said this earlier, but what really tripped up Israel was Sean’s defence, he just could not find a way around it.

4 Likes

Offense gets the Glory. But Defense wins the Game.

1 Like

Bought the card watching it now, was seeing too much funny shit on Facebook, apparently someone called a fighters team a bunch of faggots and then Sean’s corner was like we didn’t come here to point fight like a pussy go hit him, or something like that.

I love when the dawgs get a little wild.

Manel went off, lol, DC had to grab the mic away! That lil fly got a couple screws loose, yet they did win FOTN!

1 Like

Radtke went off too…and yeah Xtreme Couture head coach Eric Nicksick said to Sean after round two something about not coming here to lose a boring ass decision and told him to get after it

God damn that 125 fight sucked.

I don’t care if there’s a lot of action, if the pillow fisted midgets don’t have the power to knock the other one out it doesn’t matter. The action is inconsequential.

It’s just 2 manlets dancing for 15 minutes, if there’s no threat of the fight ending.

1 Like

Whoa