Official: Uysk vs Joshua 2 thread

Date: Aug. 20 | Location: Jeddah Superdome – Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
Start time: 12 p.m. ET (Main event expected around 5:15 p.m. ET)

Usyk vs. Joshua 2 fight card, odds

Oleksandr Usyk (c) -200 vs. Anthony Joshua +170, WBA, IBF and WBO heavyweight titles

Filip Hrgovic -1000 vs. Zhilei Zhang +250, heavyweights

Callum Smith -1100 vs. Mathieu Bauderlique +700, light heavyweights

Badou Jack vs. Richard Rivera, cruiserweights
Ziyad Almaayouf vs. Jose Alatorre, super lightweights

Ramla Ali vs. Crystal Garcia Nova, women’s super bantamweights

Andrew Tabiti vs. James Wilson, heavyweights

Ben Whittaker vs. Petar Nosic, light heavyweights

Daniel Lapin vs. Jozef Jurko, light heavyweights

Bader Al Samreen vs. Faud Taverdi, super lightweights

2 Likes

I’m fucking stoked for this, I’m going with Uysk again and with the finish this time. No British referee is going to save Joshua this time like what happened in the 12th round last time.

2 Likes

Hopefully. Found the love for Joshua baffling to begin with but it seems all my buddies are believing he’s a bellend now too :smiley:

Awesome to see quality fighters competing in the higher weights.

I was looking forward to seeing Tyrone Spong return on this card and he was supposed to be fighting Andrew Tabiti on the Undercard but it looks like that is off now and he was replaced by James Wilson . I wonder why I didn’t see any articles on that.

Joshua getting dropped this time round

and the Ring magazine title as well after Tyson Fury bizarrely gave it up.

I got Joshua. He gonna come back strong

1 Like

Why is he a bellend? Seems like a gent from everything I have seen

Team Usyk all day!

Let’s go champ…and still!

Oleksandr Usyk Smile GIF by DAZN

6 Likes

Joshua came back and beat ruiz in their 2nd fight after taking the worst beating of his career. Aj did improve but I felt ruiz wasn’t as good.
I think if Joshua wins he gets fury out of retirement and fights him at wembley stadium, fuck vegas make it iconic for the ugly English.

Joshua can make the adjustments and if he loses again boxing is dead again unless Tyson comes back for uysk but thats not as fun

1 Like

Ruiz was fat and out of shape for the first Joshua fight on short notice. The camp came out and said how Ruiz was going to come in much lighter and in much better shape for the second fight… For the second fight, Ruiz came in 15 pounds fatter and more out of shape. That was the story more than Joshua managing a 12 round decision.

I just dont see Joshua being able to win this matchup.

4 Likes

I agree the difference is The boxing, Joshua didn’t get caught and TKO KO he got dropped, he should of been out in 12th but got saved. He didn’t get beat by power…he got beat in a boxing match straight up, Uysks footwork is better, his speed is faster, Uysk is just a better boxer 101. You can’t train that, Joshua has lost that. He can catch Uysk but I see same happening again.

2 Likes

Fuck that gap tooth treasonous piece of shit .hope he leaves on a stretcher and doesnt remember his kids after the fight

He will probably win again though.

Have I missed something?

Why is Usyk a treasonous piece of shit?

1 Like

Let’s go Usyk!!!

Hes from fucking crimea .ethnic russian.supposedly devout member of the russian orthodox church yet he was willing to take up arms with terrorists to kill his russian brothers .

Fuck off you loser.

You go fight with russia, maybe eat some bullets.

2 Likes

Two days!!!

Think Uysk gonna win even more comfortably this time.

So I read 5:30EST walkouts, above says 5:15.

I should tune in at noon to be safe!

1 Like