Oh Jon...

You coulda just kicked Chael's ass last Saturday and none of this would be happening...

it's funny cause it's true

What's going on?

something new, or just talking about the PPV being canceled? 

He's a businessman....  What's this ass kicking you speak of cavemen?

the boost to his image as a warrior for sponsorships would have been worth it imo.

Meh

It is definitely one of the most odd ball moves in MMA.

Chael would legitimately stand as much of a chance as Vitor. Maybe less because Vitor has striking and submissions which he could pull off. It'd be hard for Chael to utilize his grinding style against an extremely rangey wrestler.

Truly a retarded decision by Jon.

AK-BJJ - You coulda just kicked Chael's ass last Saturday and none of this would be happening...

This.

Lack of foresight on the part of Bones. I would think he was actually planning it, but it's obvious after listening to the Ariel interview that he really is bothered by Chael.

Zuffa gave Jones a layup and he refused to take it.  Chael had no way of winning...  there's no way he would have laid on bones for 5 rounds (especially with no training camp)... there's no way he was gonna knock Jones out...  Zuffa was doing Bones a favor by making sure he got paid on labor day weekend.

If anything Jon should have been appreciative and relieved with the offer.

AK-BJJ - You coulda just kicked Chael's ass last Saturday and none of this would be happening...

Easily, he easiest fight for his entire Carrier against a MW who did not train even. You can't made this stuff up.

He really should have.

was just thinking this myself...

Greg Jackson has got him so convinced he cant enter the cage without a greg jackson gameplan it has become his weakness...  as soon as Jones faces someone who can exploit this he's gonna be in trouble.

Gunter Vogler -
DoomFarmer -  Honestly the revelation that he apparently has a pack of illegitimate kids isn't really that shocking.

I mean...that's pretty much the standard for black athletes nowadays. Phone Post

What's the Bible's stance on having a "pack of illegitimate kids" these days?

I haven't read it lately (or ever), has it changed?

Wow! Fuckin WOW! NOW THIS hot me a serious chuckle goin i mean, wake the wife up from a dead sleep chuckle! Nice work. Phone Post

Gatorade -  What's going on?

something new, or just talking about the PPV being canceled? 

There's something new everyday...

quick - It is definitely one of the most odd ball moves in MMA.

The thing is not only would all this new stuff not be happening, but everybody would basically be moving on from the DUI and all that and talking about his fighting again... because after all he is supposed to be a FIGHTER!

I'm sure everything will mostly blow over but there will definitely be a handful of fans that won't come back to him after all this.

Hell I know people who still talk about the baseball strike for goodness sakes...