OH MY GOD TEXAS STRIKES AGAIN

"@danawhite: I LOVE WHEN REFS RUIN FIGHTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Phone Post 3.0

BuddyRevell - 
BJJkilla - lol stann was pissed at that stoppage, his reaction during the replay is hilarious.

Joe Silva wasn't happy with that stoppage either.

it was a horrible stoppage, a rematch will happen soon imo.

Bedford continuing his theme of acting like a complete idiot on TV. Phone Post 3.0

Brigham -
OmgItsTheWams -
Brigham -
OmgItsTheWams - After the replay I could see why he jumped in Phone Post 3.0
He was right in Bedford's face as he was defending and stopped the fight. Sure the fall was pretty bad but he didn't stop it immediately after the fall, he stopped it AS Bedford was defending himself Phone Post 3.0
But I always thought the rule was if you jump in and touch a fighter you have to stop the fight Phone Post 3.0
That's what Anik was just saying. I wasn't aware of that rule as I've seen Herb Dean basically jump in and then jump back out without stopping it. Either way, if he touched the fighter and that's his reason for stopping it, he was wrong for jumping in. Just a horrible judgement call.

That said I would never want to be a ref, it's a very thankless job Phone Post 3.0
I don't agree with the stoppage but the replay showed he did get folded up and its an instinct to jump in im sure he would like a do over but it is a tough job Phone Post 3.0

Brigham - "@danawhite: I LOVE WHEN REFS RUIN FIGHTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Phone Post 3.0
You have to agree here. That ref messed up. Bad. Nothing against him personally but stay away from big figures for a while Phone Post 3.0

I can totally see why he stopped it after the fall and the follow up punch looked like he was out for a sec. It really wasnt that bad. Phone Post 3.0

BJJkilla - 
BuddyRevell - 
BJJkilla - lol stann was pissed at that stoppage, his reaction during the replay is hilarious.

Joe Silva wasn't happy with that stoppage either.

it was a horrible stoppage, a rematch will happen soon imo.

Agreed. VU.

Wasn't a good job, but far from terrible. Dude's head bounced off the mat when he fell. Phone Post 3.0

green_machine - Wasn't a good job, but far from terrible. Dude's head bounced off the mat when he fell. Phone Post 3.0

I don't blame him at all after seeing his head bounce like that. Even if he recovers quickly, he's was unconscious.

Tad Ghostal -
green_machine - Wasn't a good job, but far from terrible. Dude's head bounced off the mat when he fell. Phone Post 3.0

I don't blame him at all after seeing his head bounce like that. Even if he recovers quickly, he's was unconscious.

The ref. had the discretion to keep that going.

Your making excuses for a ref. that made an impulsive, poorly thought out decision. He's a fucking idiot. Phone Post 3.0

Chest Rockwell - Anyone else notice how pissed Brian Stann as in the replay? Dude threw his pen. Phone Post 3.0
Voted up for bringing that to my att.
Was great. Phone Post 3.0

DustinMMA - Bedford continuing his theme of acting like a complete idiot on TV. Phone Post 3.0
Last time was Fight Pass Phone Post 3.0

Dude got folded up and his head bounced off the canvas. Then with a follow up bomb the opposing fighter stopped and looked up at the ref and sold the Phone Post 3.0

Fact the dude was out. He sold the ref on stopping the fight. A more experience ref wouldn't have been so easily sold to stop a fight. Phone Post 3.0

caseharts - Fire that ref Phone Post 3.0
In hindsight this was emotional. Still horrible call Phone Post 3.0

BrolyTheJustSaiyan -
DustinMMA - Bedford continuing his theme of acting like a complete idiot on TV. Phone Post 3.0
He's really failing upwards. Next time ppv Phone Post 3.0

BrolyTheJustSaiyan -
You're right. I retract "on TV," the rest still stands. Phone Post 3.0