Oh No Anderson is Mad!!

8flat - 
ABE FROMAN - 
8flat - BTW: in all fairness, if AS does pull it off and absolutely wrecks Sonnen, I promise to stop giving you so much shit about him. ha
You won't have a choice. When Silva destroys Sonnen AGAIN there won't be enough trash talk in the world to keep anybody interested.

It will be the quickest sinking bandwagon since the Titanic.

HAHA...well then that begs the question Abe....will the reverse be true? Will you jump off the GOAT bandwagon if AS loses? hmmmmm

Anderson's bandwagon wasn't built on how good of a shit-talker he is, so no. 

UGCTT_LnPninja - 
8flat - 

The truth is I don't care enough to spend the time searching, because it proves nothing. He was mad at Maia too, and look how he acted.

I'm pretty much an Anderson hater but I'd bet money he'll still fight smart. I just don't believe he'll back up all his latest BS that you are masterbating to.

Oh sure, he could land a well placed kick or punch, but the KO is unlikely since Sonnen is so f-ing hard to KO. He can definitely pull off a sub again, yawn. But seriously, do you think he'll actually be able to demolish Sonnen? Dominate the standup so he can break the bones in his face? haha...it's laughable. He won't have his preferred range for more than 3 seconds at the start of each round.

He's a self-described metro-sexual, do you see him breaking someone's limb? uh, no.

He wears cute little pink polos and lotion from Victoria Secret. Can I get a god damn WTF?

Well thanks for admitting that you are a newer fan, and that you're an Anderson hater.

Good post and funny ending.

It was Lee Murray, and it was a great fight to watch, even if you're a hater.

I will be sure to bump this thread and mock you until no end when Anderson exposes Chael, and proves how the steroids, the injury, and the promise to submit Chael made the first fight unfold that way. Your boy is getting raped and left for dead.

HAHAHAHA..."newer fan"?? UFC 34 was something like 12 yrs ago?

Whoa..easy man...you really stepped over the line with the mocking threat.

HAHAHAHA. Since we can't do the SN bet we can just promise to mock each other...hahahaha...oh fuck I need to step out of the office to laugh...shit just got real!!! HAHAHAHA...you funny fucker

8flat - 
UGCTT_LnPninja - 
8flat - 

The truth is I don't care enough to spend the time searching, because it proves nothing. He was mad at Maia too, and look how he acted.

I'm pretty much an Anderson hater but I'd bet money he'll still fight smart. I just don't believe he'll back up all his latest BS that you are masterbating to.

Oh sure, he could land a well placed kick or punch, but the KO is unlikely since Sonnen is so f-ing hard to KO. He can definitely pull off a sub again, yawn. But seriously, do you think he'll actually be able to demolish Sonnen? Dominate the standup so he can break the bones in his face? haha...it's laughable. He won't have his preferred range for more than 3 seconds at the start of each round.

He's a self-described metro-sexual, do you see him breaking someone's limb? uh, no.

He wears cute little pink polos and lotion from Victoria Secret. Can I get a god damn WTF?

Well thanks for admitting that you are a newer fan, and that you're an Anderson hater.

I will be sure to bump this thread and mock you until no end when Anderson exposes Chael, and proves how the steroids, the injury, and the promise to submit Chael made the first fight unfold that way. Your boy is getting raped and left for dead.

HAHAHAHA. Since we can't do the SN bet we can just promise to mock each other...hahahaha...oh fuck I need to step out of the office to laugh...shit just got real!!! HAHAHAHA...you funny fucker

My apologies. I did not mean "newer fan", I should have said "UFC only" fan....lol

I will be mocking you. It's gonna happen.

UGCTT_LnPninja - 
8flat - 
UGCTT_LnPninja - 
8flat - 

My apologies. I did not mean "newer fan", I should have said "UFC only" fan....lol

I will be mocking you. It's gonna happen.

LOL

Hey I loved Pride, just usually had a hard time finding them. I'm still pissed about WEC. You probably didn't hear of MMA until Jenna hooked up with Tito...hahaha

Stephen Holder - 
UGCTT_LnPninja - 
8flat - 
UGCTT_LnPninja -  ^^^^^ So then who was the other fighter who disrespected a mentor of Anderson's and then disrespected the nation of Brazil? How did Anderson handle himself in the cage for that fight, despite being furious?

You've had plenty of time to google..... 

According to Google, most fighters have disrespected Master Seagull (intentional misspelling to signify disrespect). So I'm not sure where you're taking this. LOL

I asked Siri but the bitch started laughing. Odd...

There is only one other fighter who pissed Anderson off this much. He talked shit to Anderson's face about one of Anderson's mentors (like Sonnen did with Nog, but it wasn't Nog). He also then ripped up the Brazil Flag in front of Anderson before the fight.

That's as many hints as you're getting.

The point is that Anderson was FURIOUS. The Anderson haters are trying to say this is good for Sonnen because it will make Anderson fight stupid/reckless. The way Anderson fought in this older fight is evidence that despite Anderson being so pissed off, his fight IQ stayed very high, and he fought an amazing fight and beat the shit out of this guy very soundly.

Seems to me that even as angry as Silva was in the Murray, Maia and Belfort fights there was a little bit of a provoking aspect involved, sort of like he was having fun with it. Even when he Smashed his forehead against Murray's he had a grin on his face. To me it sounds like Anderson is on a whole different level of furious from the media call. Maybe its hype like some are suggesting but if his anger is legit it seems different from his previous contentious fights.

Is this a good thing? For some it can be and for others we've seen it isn't (ie Dan Hardy v. Marcus Davis). All I'm saying is that to compare it to those fights in the past is to compare a slightly different level of anger than what the tone of his voice seemed to relay on that media call.

Or you could be getting trolled by him now that he's figured out that hyping a fight = more $.

LOL......3 out of the first 4 posts are the original poster.

Stephen Holder - BTW that Lee Murray fight is a dope fight to watch. Its one of those fights that you can actually see that Murray goes from thinking hes a badass to having a facial expression that says "oh shit." Love fights like that.

People on here keep sayin Sliva destroyed Murray and while he definately dominated him, I feel like hes put the hurt on other opponents far worse than Murray (even what he did to Rich Franklin in both fights is worse than what he did to Murray - and according to Silva he likes Franklin lol.)

Well, I opine that what he did to Murray was intentional. I feel like it looks like Anderson is letting him recover a few different times in that fight, just to be able to Alpha him more. Yes Anderson has certainly ran through people much worse than that. It just seems like he wanted Lee to be as humiliated as possible in front of his home town crowd. Tha kind of "destroy" not the knee to the nose reconstruction type. :-)

Stephen Holder - 
Seems to me that even as angry as Silva was in the Murray, Maia and Belfort fights there was a little bit of a provoking aspect involved, sort of like he was having fun with it. Even when he Smashed his forehead against Murray's he had a grin on his face. To me it sounds like Anderson is on a whole different level of furious from the media call. Maybe its hype like some are suggesting but if his anger is legit it seems different from his previous contentious fights.

He really doesn't seem to be smiling at all until Lee knocks everything over behind them. Keep in mind that before that video starts, Lee had been yelling out "Where's Pele"...Lee also tore up the Brazil flag right in front of Anderson.

Anderson also did interviews where he said it was the "most hostile" environment (the weigh ins/staredowns/interviews you can see in 4 parts on youtube) he has ever been in...

It is the only real comparison of how pissed off Anderson seems now.

LNP, I just watched the first round of that fight, and, uh, AS doesn't look very impressive. No time to watch the rest until after work, I hope you actually went to work later in the fight?

Summary of first round:
1. AS gets the takedown (ala Spitsbing trip) then basically lets Lee up without doing one single thing on the ground except some corny "crab walk" across the cage, what in thee holy hell was that, his impression of a tarantula carrying a dead caterpillar?
2. holds Lee against cage and does nothing except gay foot stomps, ref breaks them up due to INACTIVITY
3. goes for a TD that's so lame he literally falls on his ass with Lee on top of him. WTF? Lee does some good work on the ground, lands punches, etc.
4. tries to get a triangle on Lee that was so telegraphed Lee had no issues getting out
5. At one point he tried a kick that missed by a mile, slipped, and almost fell down. He looked drunk?
5. got a TD at the end, a few punches, not much damage

I wouldn't be surprised if he lost the first round. Keep in mind that Murray is a CAN compared to Silva. That was his last fight before becoming a professional burglar. The supposed "GOAT" should have been able to run through that guy...

lol @ the marks eating this stuff up.

8flat - LNP, I just watched the first round of that fight, and, uh, AS doesn't look very impressive. No time to watch the rest until after work, I hope you actually went to work later in the fight?

Summary of first round:
1. AS gets the takedown (ala Spitsbing trip) then basically lets Lee up without doing one single thing on the ground except some corny "crab walk" across the cage, what in thee holy hell was that, his impression of a tarantula carrying a dead caterpillar?
2. holds Lee against cage and does nothing except gay foot stomps, ref breaks them up due to INACTIVITY
3. goes for a TD that's so lame he literally falls on his ass with Lee on top of him. WTF? Lee does some good work on the ground, lands punches, etc.
4. tries to get a triangle on Lee that was so telegraphed Lee had no issues getting out
5. At one point he tried a kick that missed by a mile, slipped, and almost fell down. He looked drunk?
5. got a TD at the end, a few punches, not much damage

I wouldn't be surprised if he lost the first round. Keep in mind that Murray is a CAN compared to Silva. That was his last fight before becoming a professional burglar. The supposed "GOAT" should have been able to run through that guy...

Kind of a hater, huh? And delusional.

^^^ LMFAO you're really kinda good at this trolling thing.

Anderson always starts slow in the first few minutes of the 1st round.

You skip the head kick that Murray blocked, but still sent him wobbling to the canvas. It was the first strike Anderson threw...
Anderson made Lee mis every single strike he threw standing.
Anderson out grappled him in every way possible. That "lame" TD is called pulling guard...wouldn't expect an Amurican to grasp the intricacies of BJJ.
There is no MMA rules or scoring that would ever give that round to Murray. He got handled in every aspect of MMA.

:-)

UGCTT_LnPninja -  ^^^ LMFAO you're really kinda good at this trolling thing.

Anderson always starts slow in the first few minutes of the 1st round.

You skip the head kick that Murray blocked, but still sent him wobbling to the canvas. It was the first strike Anderson threw...
Anderson made Lee mis every single strike he threw standing.
Anderson out grappled him in every way possible. That "lame" TD is called pulling guard...wouldn't expect an Amurican to grasp the intricacies of BJJ.
There is no MMA rules or scoring that would ever give that round to Murray. He got handled in every aspect of MMA.

:-)

good at trolling HAHAHA....are you on medical merijuana? You are the king of trolls, especially when getting those poor Sonnen lovers all wound up.

My point is that AS should have DOMINATED that guy, but the first round was pitiful. I think Silva was drunk? Watch the kick that missed my a mile then he almost fell down...hahahaha...good lord. I'm in meetings all day but I'll watch the rest tonight, I sure hope he picks it up in the next rounds...

^^^^ That round WAS domination. He rocked him with a head kick, landed at least 10-1 in the striking, and out grappled him in every way. Not much more you can do to dominate a complete round...

Keep trying though. ;-)

You must be counting the utter devastation of his pinky-toe stomps? :)