Ohio Grappling Challenge (4/5/08)

Ohio Grappling Challenge V
Date:
Saturday, April 5th, 2008

Times:
Same day Registration & Weigh-ins / 8:00am - 10:00am
Rules Meeting / 10:30 am
Competition starts at 11:00 am
*No Pre-Registration at this time. However, will be added to the NEW website in the coming weeks!*

300 Opportunity Way
Pickerington, OH 43147
Directions to venue (http://www.pickeringtontigers.com/imagemaps/Pick.html)

Skill Level:
Gi (White Belt, Blue Belt, Purple Belt & Above)
No-Gi (Beginner & Advanced)
Absolute (Gi & No-Gi)

Divisions:
Kids/Teens
Adult (Male & Female)
Masters (35 years & older)

Awards:
1st – 3rd place custom medals
$300 Cash Prize & Championship Belt for the winners of the Gi & No-Gi Absolute

Registration Fee (Includes all divisions):
$55 for Men
$45 for Women & Kids/Teens

For more information about our upcoming events, please contact:

Dustin Ware
614-288-0398
columbusbjj@yahoo.com
The 5th installment of the Ohio Grappling Challenge will be held on Saturday, April 5th!

Some new additions that we have made for the OGC is that we will be running 6 rings, and we have included a Masters (35+ years) for both Gi & No-Gi divisions!  Will also be adding separate weight classes for the kids & teens competitors!

Our goal is to bring in the highest level of BJJ & Grappling competitors from all around Ohio & the Midwest…and so far, we have done just that! Even though the OGC is still a young event, we have averaged around 100 competitors at each of our events in 2007 & 2006!

The quality of competitors here in Ohio & surrounding states has been outstanding! Some past competitors have included champions from events such as:
NAGA
Relson Gracie U.S. Nationals
Arnold Classic
EGO
C3
Pan-American Jiu-Jitsu Championships
World Jiu-Jitsu Championships
Abu Dhabi North American Trials

Not to mention a good number of Professional MMA Fighters (BoDog, WEC, NAAFS, KOTC, Hook-n-Shoot, ect…) have competed at our events!

Again, if you would like to have some information or fliers sent to you or your gym, please email me your address.

The Ohio Grappling Challenge VI is tentative scheduled for August (2nd or 9th)!!!

Thanks for your time. I hope to see you on April 5th!!!

Dustin Ware
President/ Ohio Grappling Challenge
columbusbjj@yahoo.com
614-288-0398 (Cell)

ttt

Sweet cant wait! If you need help running it let me know!

ttt

ttt

ttt

ttt

ttt

TTT

ttt

TTT

ttt

ttt

ttt

ttt

ttt

ttt

ttt

Our goal is to bring in the highest level of BJJ & Grappling competitors from all around Ohio & the Midwest…and so far, we have done just that! Even though the O.G.C. is still a young event, we have averaged around 97 competitors at each of our events in 2007 & 2006. 
The quality of competitors here in Ohio & surrounding states has been outstanding! Some past competitors have included champions from events such as:
NAGA
Relson Gracie U.S. Nationals
Arnold Classic
EGO
C3
Pan-American Jiu-Jitsu Championships
World Jiu-Jitsu Championships
Abu Dhabi North American Trials

Not to mention a good number of Professional MMA Fighters (BoDog, WEC, NAAFS, KOTC, Hook-n-Shoot, ect…)!

Some other features of the O.G.C. are:

* All O.G.C. events will have Cash Prizes for both the Gi & No-Gi Absolute divisions!

* All O.G.C. events will be “”!

* Fair registration fees!

Again, if you would like to have some information or fliers sent to you or your gym, please email me your address.

Thanks for your time. I hope to see you at the next Ohio Grappling Challenge!!!

Dustin Ware

President/ Ohio Grappling Challenge

614-288-0398 (Cell)