OHIO PRO-AM Grappling Championship

On Saturday Jun 26th, Dayton, Ohio will be host to a NEW BJJ & Submission Grappling Event..........the OHIO Pro/Am Grappling Championships!!!
This event will include multiple Amateur Gi & No-Gi Divisions, Two Professional Gi Divisions, Two Professional No-Gi Divisions, Bad Breed Pro 165 & Under Division ($1000 Purse!), and the most exciting event to hit the grappling circuit...$3000 BIZ-OXYDOL CHALLENGE! Did I mention that this will also be a RANKED event!

As you can see, a lot of effort is being put into this event to make it truly the Best BJJ & Submission Grappling event to ever be held in Ohio!

For more information about the Professional & Amateur divisions & weight classes, location of the venue, or any other general information, just check out our website at:

http://ohioproam.com

----------------------------

If you would like to contact us for further information, please don't hesitate to reach us at:

Mike Patt

info@ohioproam.com

513-727-8089

*This is the phone number for New Generation Martial Arts, so besure to let them know you are calling for the Ohio Pro-Am!

I hope to see you all at this ground-breaking event!

ttt

C.

WhiteBeltorg,

What is the name of the guy that got his Blue on Saturday? If it was you, I am sorry, but I have for got.

I want to post some info about it on our website and make a thread for the UG.

Thanks,

Dustin

That would be Eric Pike.

Thanks again for the great seminar!

C.

Thanks for the info.

And thanks for the support at the seminar!!!

Looking for Pro. No-Gi Grapplers! More info. posted soon!!!

ttt

TTT

I'll be there. Dustin, talk with Josh and tell him to keep me updated on that superfight. Also, sent me your gym schedule so I can get down there and train once in a while.

Lilmight1881@aol.com

Thanks yo

Lil Katai,

Mike Patt is who will be looking at the Superfight, as I dont have anything to do with those types of decisions.

As for my classes, I will email you the info!

Cool Cool

ttt

ttt

ttt

ttt

ttt

Looks like Lil Katai aint getting a super fight?? :0(

ttt

ttt

ttt