OHIO PRO-AM

OHIO PRO-AM

Grappling Championships

Saturday, June 26th, 2004 Dayton, OH

www.OHIOPROAM.com

Amateur Divisions

*All Amateur Divisions Are Double Elimination & Are Nationally Ranked!!!

No-Gi Division for Adult & Masters (Men & Women)

Gi Division for Adult & Masters (Men & Women), Teens, & Kids

*Team Trophies for Gi & No-Gi 1st thru 3rd        *Individual Medals Gi & No-Gi 1st thru 3rd

OHIO PRO-AM ( 8 man ) Pro No-Gi Divisions

Weight classes:

Lightweight 175 Under | Heavyweight 175 & Up * Each Division:

$600 for first place $200 for second place Please contact the tournament promoter at info@ohioproam.com if you would like to be considered for this division or if you have a teammate you would like to recommend for this division.
OHIO PRO-AM Pro Gi Divisions

This division is open to all Black, Brown & Purple Belts that are registered in the amateur Gi Divisions. Weight classes: Lightweight 175 Under | Heavyweight 175 & Up * Each Division: $600 for first place $200 for second place

$3000 BIZ-OXYDOL CHALLENGE!

OXYDOL, home based in Cincinnati has jumped on board to support the first Ohio Pro-Am! This challenge will give one lucky amateur competitor an opportunity to win $3000 on the day of the event. Amateur grapplers competing in the OHIO PRO-AM will be able to enter their names into a drawing. One lucky competitor's name will be drawn from a hat and will go up against...

http://www.ohioproam.com/

double post..

ttt

Awesome, another mid-West tournament... I wish it the greatest success...

One suggestion though, I reviewed the 11 pages of rules, and while the no-gi rules and scoring are straightforward, the gi division is not... I might suggest tightening them up. As we know from experience, rules confusion often leads to controversy and referees getting screamed at.

And you've got to get rid of the gi color rule. If someone wants to wear a hot pink gi top with bright orange pants, there shouldn't be a rule against it. Unique gi colors makes it easier for the referees and scorekeepers to keep track of who is who without having to make them wear a different belt.

RAY

Ray,

Email me at kconway@ee.net.

Thanks!

ttt

ttt

ttt

ttt

ttt

ttt

ttt

ttt