Ok guys I'm done making fun of Sloth from Goonies

Ok guys I'm done making fun of Corcky. But don't mess with me and expect me not to bite.

First Phone Post

Go get some wins. You're talented as a fighter but awful as a shit talker.

McCorkle for President! Phone Post

You are busting ass on this angle.

It may pan out..

Jesus you're annoying. And extremely unfunny. Phone Post

Stop trolling for attention. Phone Post

i'll bite

I have a conspiracy theory that McCorkle is in on this troll job and they are laughing their collective asses off at us

Hoger, go away and come back when you can post something original or funny in these posts. Phone Post

haters gonna hate
ballers gonna ball

Hey Sam can u hook me up with a beanie bro? Phone Post

scouting prospects - 
fabes - Go get some wins. You're talented as a fighter but awful as a shit talker.McCorkle for President! Phone Post

So says the 0-1 guy.

Says the 0-0 guy

your 2-4 in High level fights...

By the way.. lets be honest... Bobby Southworth beats the shit out of you in a rematch so we'll say 1-5

In conclusion: Congrats on having more balls than me and actually getting in the cage, but you suck

LOL at this dude showing up only after McCorckle losing his fight last night what a fuckin joke get some new material this shit aint even funny.

says the guys who is feared by loss prevention personnel everywhere

scouting prospects - 
The Internet's Final Boss - 
scouting prospects - 
fabes - Go get some wins. You're talented as a fighter but awful as a shit talker.McCorkle for President! Phone Post

So says the 0-1 guy.

Says the 0-0 guy

Im not telling anyone to go get wins. I'm just pointing the comedy of an 0-1 guy telling someone else to go get wins.

you, sir, need to take your 0-3 ass to the dentist and get you Mr Ed teeth fixed.
AH!  So Scouting Prospects = DoctorVanNostern.

Figures as much.  Looks like I ran him off, too.

Sam, serious question: I know you being back in the ufc is out of your hands, but why aren't you fighting bigger names in bigger promotions? Phone Post

scouting prospects - 
scouting prospects - 

So says the 0-1 guy.

Says the 0-0 guy

Im not telling anyone to go get wins. I'm just pointing the comedy of an 0-1 guy telling someone else to go get wins.

you, sir, need to take your 0-3 ass to the dentist and get you Mr Ed teeth fixed.

I'd rather be 0-0 than 0-3 any day.

The Alaskan Assassin - 
scouting prospects - 
scouting prospects - 

So says the 0-1 guy.

Says the 0-0 guy

I'd rather be 0-0 than 0-3 any day.
lol