Old Aikido 10th dan challenged by students

Badass Aikido video of Mifune.

Sent from iPhone can a blue help a brother out.

http://youtu.be/63xMDIy3Xic Phone Post 3.0

he should teach that to anderson for diaz

don_key -

boom

VU lol

That is not the vid Phone Post 3.0

Look like some fuckery. Phone Post 3.0

For later Phone Post 3.0

don_key -

boom

Wow, all my years on this site and this is the first time I saw this. That's why you respect your sensei. I bet we'll hear about this sensei one day Phone Post 3.0

Rename your thread title 10th Dan Judo Master Mifune Demonstration.

Those are all very high level Judokas. Mifune is regarded as the 2nd gayest Judoka after Jigoro Kano. What I didn't know was that that defensive style you see in this vid was called "Empty Gi", or something like that. A UGer made ava thread with this video and mentioned the Empty Gi part. I always thought I knew a fair amount of Judo knowledge as that was what I traned in my teens and loved it, but there was a UGer DROPPIN KNOWLEDGE on that threadm I'll see if I can find it. Phone Post 3.0

Vulva Fabulous - Rename your thread title 10th Dan Judo Master Mifune Demonstration.

Those are all very high level Judokas. Mifune is regarded as the 2nd gayest Judoka after Jigoro Kano. What I didn't know was that that defensive style you see in this vid was called "Empty Gi", or something like that. A UGer made ava thread with this video and mentioned the Empty Gi part. I always thought I knew a fair amount of Judo knowledge as that was what I traned in my teens and loved it, but there was a UGer DROPPIN KNOWLEDGE on that threadm I'll see if I can find it. Phone Post 3.0
Lol@ second gayest Phone Post 3.0

Sub Phone Post 3.0

darkness66 -
Vulva Fabulous - Rename your thread title 10th Dan Judo Master Mifune Demonstration.

Voted up for catching an epic autocorrect.

I sincerely hope everybody in this thread knows that was honestly from my phone fucking with me and decided to autocorrect a word and change it to the perfect word to make it funny.

However, I need to be serious for a second because I would NEVER EVER be disrespectful to a Judoka like Minune...... inthis case, it was completely UNINTENTIONALLY KEPT AFTER IT WAS AUTOCORRECTED Phone Post 3.0

Vulva Fabulous -
darkness66 -

I sincerely hope everybody in this thread knows that was honestly from my phone fucking with me and decided to autocorrect a word and change it to the perfect word to make it funny.

However, I need to be serious for a second because I would NEVER EVER be disrespectful to a Judoka like Minune...... inthis case, it was completely UNINTENTIONALLY KEPT AFTER IT WAS AUTOCORRECTED Phone Post 3.0
I was confused there for a sec as to whether you were giving him props or dissing him.

All good Phone Post 3.0

gw99 -

VU thanks Phone Post 3.0

Tripitaka's Triangle -
Vulva Fabulous -
darkness66 -

I was confused there for a sec as to whether you were giving him props or dissing him.

All good Phone Post 3.0
Who would win between him and the first gayest? Phone Post 3.0

You watch your mouth call Mifune gay

for later

That was really cool. That old man was a bad ass.

don_key -

boom

Anderson Silva is going to kill his next opponent Phone Post 3.0

MakeMeBleed -
don_key -

boom

Anderson Silva is going to kill his next opponent Phone Post 3.0
TTT Phone Post 3.0

Vulva Fabulous - Rename your thread title 10th Dan Judo Master Mifune Demonstration.

tj is still in 1st place