"Oliveira calling so heavily for a first round KO shows he's delusional and will break by round 2"

How many times did GSP defend the belt
Vs
How many times Khabib defended belt…

He went on a 7 fight win streak prior to his first title shot. He was in more title fights than Khabib. He defended his title more times than Khabib. He ruled a weight class heavier than Khabib for 6 years and then came back 4 years later to win in a weigh class two above Khabib. GSP’s run after Serra was ten times as impressive as anything Khabib did. Khabib is bad ass but doesn’t have the longevity and quit in his prime. He doesn’t have anything for a champ that ruled for over half a decade and is a two division champ. He didn’t fight the quality opponents GSP did consistently…

1 Like

I mean jack, if we are going by resume’s, Conor is more accomplished that Khabib being a 2 weight champ,
Let that sink in …

He also posted a pic of some big dude with Overreem so he’d look normal and big which i proved wasn’t him Anyone can Google medals Once he refused to post his pictures after i dud there was no coming back and killed any credibility

1 Like

I remember that overeem pic :joy:

1 Like

Here’s the whole thread he made from almost 2 years ago from him claiming he met Fedor and posted a picture claiming to be himself with fador.

1 Like

Bald bastard

1 Like

GSP was the LNP artist who got in trouble and beaten up multiple times.

GSP had more title defences, but Khabib is a better fighter. That’s all there is to say.

I grew all that hair back when I met Paige bro

Hey champ!!!

Cracking Up Lol GIF by HULU

1 Like

Austin Powers Nerd GIF

1 Like

I go by GOAT not champ

:wink:

You mean

“I go by Goat Fucker”

1 Like

You’re just mad you can’t grow hair back on that ugly bald brown head of yours like I can :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

Hey Champ!!!

What “championship” did you win in high school???

Ray Liotta Lol GIF

2 Likes

My dominance in highschool wrestling was similar to what we are seeing here.

c180ca7e2f8e5dd68762a08648eb1fe62a08b810_2_690x391

Freaks And Geeks Nerd GIF

1 Like

I love how when I busted Forum Pussy pretending to be normal with the picture with Overeem tried to play it off he was being funny…

1 Like

Dude was potentially on his deathbed in the hospital with diverticulitis starting rage threads about me :face_with_hand_over_mouth: Absolute soul theft

What is your UG record Jack

And can U list the poster that u have wins over